Raindroplets,Fort and Fight?

Hey guys! How are you all?

Let's start with the update!
________________________________

Sid quickly came inside the passenger seat and the moment he entered he grabbed Shehnaz's face and started to kiss her passionately.
Her hands were clutching his wet jersey, while Sid's hands were rubbing her waist roughly.
Suddenly shehnaz's phone rang and she picked it up.

Shehnaz- I will, okay now DONT DISTURB ME!
Sid- Mr.Gill?
Shehnaz nodded angrily and started the car.
Sid never even called him Sana's dad, just Mr. Gill!
The ride to the house was a silent one, Shehnaz was driving holding the steering wheel tightly while Sid's hands were on her bare thighs, drawing circles to calm her down.

This silence was weirdly very peaceful, driving down the roads of Bombay in rain, plus not much of traffic and having a beautiful company next to you while the rain droplets adds music to your journey.
They quickly got inside Shehnaz's apartment they went to take shower, changed into their clothes and sat in shehnaz's Theatre room.

It was a big television with comfy beds, snacks kept.
Sid- Well baby let's try something different!
How about we make a Fort?
Sana looked at him shocked.
(flashback)
Sana- Mumaaa I want to make a blanket fort! I can't watch movie without that!
Sana's mom- Well baby let's make it!! You love blanket forts don't you?
Sana- But mama Meeti doesn't likes it at all! None of my friends find it comfortable.
Sana's mom- Your partner would love it for sure.
Sana- THat god's partner? But if he doesn't?
Sana's mom smiled and said, He would.

Sid- I am sorry if-
Sana hugged sidharth and said, I love it Thankyou! I haven't made one after mom's death. Let's go!
They started making a big fort of blankets and bed sheets.
After they were done they quickly got inside it and opened Netflix to watch something.
Sana- Let's watch 10 things I hate about you.
Sid- Okay!
Sana got all the snacks and they were cuddled up watching the movie.

Sid was continuesly placing small peppered kisses on her hair and playing with her fingers while Sana had her legs wrapped on his legs and she was watching the movie very seriously.
Sid wasn't interested in the movie at all he went to his own thoughts.

(Sid's PoV)
I feel so fucking lucky to with someone like her.
Someone so pure, so beautiful! I love her.
FUCKING YES I LOVE SHEHNAZ KAUR GILL WITH MY WHOLE HEART.
But I can't say that to her. I remember once while talking galti se I said I love you and she got a panic attack.
I know she doesn't believes in the word love, but she definitely feels the pull of it.
I don't wanna spoil my things with her by confessing it to her,it might be related to her past or something I can't do it.
I wish Shehnaz you just fall in love with me the way I am in love with you, because I wanna scream it to the whole world that I love you.
That I love you, I will always love you and even after death I would keep loving you.
(PoV ends)

Sana- Sid What are you thinking? Are you even watching the movie?
Sid- I was-
Sana grabbed his face and slammed her lips on his and started to kiss him wildly. Sid was shocked for a moment but quickly got over it and started to kiss her more passionately.
After a long kiss, Sid started to kiss her neck.
Shehnaz couldn't control herself and started moaning loudly, which ignited his fire more. He started to suck her neck hard making sure to leave his marks.

He went down to his cleavage, giving open mouth kisses to her which made her pull the sheets even more tightly. Sid took her hands and kissed them madly. Not leaving an inch, suddenly Sid stopped. He looked into her eyes and said, Whenever you're ready. I want it to be really beautiful.
Sana blushed and pecked his lips.