Fruit punch, clothes and Moonlight?

Hey guys!! What's up! Is the romance or the track getting boring or something? You guys can let me know, also if you guys want something in the story you can comment it down or message me, I would try to add it in my story!❤️❤️
This is my dream chapter, as in I always imagine this chapter when I started writing this book, the scene is close to my heart! ❤️🦋
________________________________
Shehnaz was in the theatre room checking the lights alone when she felt a presence next to her, the moment she saw the person she rolled her eyes and ignored him.

Paras- Ignore me as much as you want, but I am saying this for your own good. Sidharth is a player, he has slept with so many girls of the college and that mahira too.  He's using you and will soon leave you like a trash. You're a genuine girl that's why I am looking up for you.
Sana- Thankyou for your concern but I don't need it. You may leave.

(Shehnaz PoV)
Is paras stating the truth? No ways! I can see the way sidharth cares for me. Everyone has their past there's no way he would do that to me.  Anyways, tomorrow marks our 2 months anniversary and I am planning to suprise him!!

(Ends)

Here sidharth was thinking what should he plan for tomorrow,when he sees Mahira coming swaying her hips seductively which barely covered her ass. Sid ignored her continued looking for options when she sat next to him and purred. Literally purred.
She took his hands in hers and said, don't waste your time on that useless nerd, you have me!
Sid jerked her hand and said, Get lost Mahira I am in a good mood don't spoil it.
Mahira- Remember sidharth? How I used to make your mood better? I still can-
Sid- Will u shut up? I love this girl and I don't want you!
Mahira laughed and said, so you think you being the disaster you are? The bad boy will have your happening ending with her? That naive girl? When she will know the real you, she will leave you for something better and someone perfect.

Sid got up angrily and left from there while Mahira smirked evilly.
Sid thought to himself, is it true? Do I really deserve Shehnaz?
Suddenly someone jumped behind him making him fall, he heard a giggle and smiled.
Shehnaz- I caught you Cookie Monster!!!
Sid laughed and made both of them get up and said, Cookie Monster Huh?
Sana- Yes because last week you ate all of my cookies in the jar so you are one okay!
Sid kissed her cheek and said, The monster might eat you next!

Sana blushed and then stuck out her tongue and said, Nope you can't! Acha anyways listen up!
Sid- yeah?
Sana- Well are you free aaj raat?
Sid cocked his eyebrows and smirked and said, Why aaj raat? Aaj raat ka scene banale? Ahan!
Sana blushed hard and hit him and said, I wanna take you somewhere!
Sid smiled and said, so when should I pick you up?
Sana- I will pick you up at 9?
Sid- Cool! Right now I have to run because Lady jhallad has some business work with me so see you at 9 Mi amor!
He kissed her lips and went to his car while Sana went to hers.

It was now 8:30, Shehnaz was checking everything for the last time. Then she quickly went to the shower, didn't wash her hair just quickly changed into a beautiful green sundress with was tied around her neck.
Sidharth didn't like much of makeup on her face, so she simply applied a glossy lip gloss and some mascara and sprayed some perfume on her and let her hair dance freely.

She quickly got in the car and drove to sidharth's place.
She checked her watch it was 9:10, she looked at the window and saw sid running towards the car. She chuckled and waved him.
He quickly got into the car and pecked her lips and kissed her forehead and they started to drive to the destination.

Sana was driving with one hand while the other hand was with sidharth, who was gently stroking it with his thumb and was talking to her.
Sana- I really wanted to take you to this place, just like you took me to your life.. That boxing ring. Well this is my life, wherever I am taking you!
Sid slowly kissed her knuckles and smiled and didn't say a word because he could see that Shehnaz we finally letting her walls down for him. She wasn't this person, who would easily tell everyone about her life.