Home, Rainbow and One?

Hey hi guys! I am here with the update! Lets enjoy sidharth ka birthday today!😂❤️❤️

________________________________

Sidharth woke up the next morning, and the moment he opened his eyes he saw his girl smiling at looking at him.
Shehnaz was caressing his face with her thumb, through his jawline and his cheeks.
Sid- Baby What are you doing?
Sana- I am admiring my boyfriend! Do you have any problems with that?
Sid bit  his lips to control his blush and nodded a No.

Sana went forward and pecked his lips and whispered, happy birthday Cookie Monster.
Sid closed his eyes to feel her lips and smiled.
Suddenly his phone rang and Shehnaz saw the contact name 'Lady jhallad'.
Before Sid could take the call, Shehnaz snatched the phone and switched it off.
She said, nope no one today. Only you and me!

Sana then pushed him inside the washroom to take a shower as she had already taken one. (She wore that outfit in the media box with the same makeup and Jewellery)
Sid came out in black shirt and jeans, with wet hair and went near Shehnaz and shook his head so that all the water drops on her face, she giggled and he kissed her cheeks.

Then she made him sit on the dinning table and got pancakes and  toast.
Sid smiled looking at the plate, she had made a heart pancake and lots of smiles with chocolate syrup and honey.
Shehnaz was about to sit next to him when he pulled her and made her sit on his lap. She snuggled into his lap and he started to feed her one bite and then take one in his.
After the breakfast, Shehnaz didn't say anything she asked him to follow her.

They got in the car and Shehnaz started to drive.
Sid- Baby atleast you could have let me driveee!
Sana- I don't understand this, why should we all expect that girls should be treated like princesses? Why can't guys be treated as Prince too? It's your day babylove! And it's your day to be pampered, so Shush!
Sid smiled at her and thought how lucky he is to have her.

He had kept his hand on her thigh while they were listening to some old English classics and Sid went to his own thoughts..
(Flasback)
Sid- Mumaaa it's my birthday! Can we cut a cake like everyone else in my class does?
Rita- Shut up, I don't have time for your crappy birthday sidharth. Me and your dad are going out for work, don't eat my head. Take this money and buy anything you want.

Sid looks out of the rainy window and thought, am I that bad? Why does every parent kiss their children's cheek and get them cake? I don't want any toys, I just want them to hug me and wish me...
(Flashback over)

Every year on my birthday I used to be home alone, even though I had Asim and Vishal and Dadi! I never used to celebrate my birthday even after they asked me too! I felt like to be alone how I was all my childhood. But today celebrating it for the first time after so many years with Shehnaz, made me feel how much I am blessed to have her. Her.
Who's equally broken, but still she would brighten up anyone's life. I love Shehnaz and I can't stop saying it.

Suddenly he was jerked, he looked up and saw Shehnaz saying- Sidddd we have reached our first destination let's go!
Sid smiled and got down and looked at the board which said, HOME.
Sid was confused and looked at shehnaz who smiled and held his hand and took him inside.

Sid entered inside a big park and saw many old people sitting there.
The moment Shehnaz entered everyone started to come towards her and hugged and kissed her.
One lady- Aagyi  meri bachi! Shehnu kaisa hai mera bacha?
Sana smiled and said mai achi hu aap log kaise ho?
Everyone happily nodded, then one lady asked- Yeh kaun hai?