Perfect, Coffee, Mask!?

Hello guys, how's the lockdown going on?

Let's startttt!
————————————————————————

The next morning Shehnaz woke up by the continuous sounds of the bell, she woke up slowly irritated took out her keys and without even opening her eyes she gave the keys to the person.
Person was confused and looked at her look and chuckled.
Shehnaz was about to shut the door when the guy stopped her and said, May I come in?
Shehnaz stopped ( Yeh toh Car cleaner ki awaz nahi hai.. kuch jaani pehechani si lag rahi hai.. OH SHIT BULLLY)
She quickly opened her eyes and saw Sidharth standing with wet hair, looking like a Greek god.
Shehnaz- Oh shit I .. I .. am.. sorry!! I though..t
Sidharth- It's Okay, can I come in?
Shehnaz- Oh yeah sure!
Sid- Btw were you really tired yesterday?
Sana- Why are you asking so?
Sid- Umm aise hi, well you get ready we will be going college together!
Sana- Wh..what do you mea..n BY TOGETHER?
Sid- We have our first half free so we can do our project,now don't waste your time!
Sana- Coffee?
Sid- I won't mind!
Shehnaz nodded, and was crossing her room when she saw her reflection in front of the mirror, She was STILL WEARING THAT GOWN AND SLEPT, her hair was messy and her mascara was smudged.
Sana- Oh shit I look like a drunk runaway bride! Fuck. She got tensed and was about to move towards the kitchen when the gown's trail stopped her way and she banged her nose on the kitchen slab and said OUCH!!

Meanwhile Sid was just admiring her beautiful cozy house, he has never ever felt like home even in his house. He was smiling thinking about how Shehnaz was in her gown, makeup smudged and looking so beautiful! Like you know, Imperfect is perfect?
Shehnaz cursed Bhagwanji and said, KYA YAAR HAMESHA AISA KARTE HO MERE SAATH!
(Bhagwanji- Meri billi mujhi se  Meow? Abbey madam, Kisne kaha tha ki yeh Priyanka Chopra jaisa lamba gown peheno.. Khud girti hai naam merpe lagati hai! MAI NAHI KHEL RAHA YAAR YEH GAME, it's cheating )

Shehnaz made the coffee, and served it to sidharth and he looked at her shocked and said, Yeh tumhare nose ko Kya hua?
Shehnaz- Um..vo.. Kitchen slab nose mai vo issko!
Sidharth- Kya Bol rahe ho theek se bolo?
Sana- Kitchen slab ne nose pe mardiya!
Sid- You mean tumhari nose kitchen slab par lag gayi, you fell again?
Sana got very embarrassed and nodded!
Sid started to laugh loudly, while she looked at him and for a moment she forgot everything that he was a bully  and she was scared of him.. She just admired his face, How good he looked while he laughed. How sinfully handsome he looked while he laughed. WAIT SHEHNAZ YEH KYA SOCH RAHI HAI TU! He's a bully!
Shehnaz- Mai vo tyaar hokar aati hun!
Sid nodded and started to drink the coffee!

Sid got a phone and picked it up,
Manager- Hi sir goood morning!
Sid- Kya hai bolo!
Manager- Sir Bahut important news deni thi about Shehnaz maam!
Sid- Bolo!
Manager- sir vaha par koi Giraffe jaisa lamba admi baitha hai unke ghar, besharamo ke tarah free ki coffee pe raha hai!
Sid - Tum..
Manager- Sir mai nahi, koi ladka! Dikhne mei toh chihchora awara sa lag raha hai! Usski back hai mere taraf!
Sid was now very angry, he said Kya voh haath hila raha hai! (Sid waved his hand)
Manager- Yes sir!!!
Sid turned Behind and gave a angry glare towards the manger who was on the ground floor and his phone fell down. He quickly sat in his car and went away.

Sid loved the coffee, no one could ever make this coffee the way he liked, Not too bitter, not too sweet! Just the mix.
Meanwhile Shehnaz came in and Sid again lost himself.
(Bhagwanji- Sahi kaha tha manager ne, DEKHO KAISE CHIHCHORE, BESHARMO KE TARAH DEKH RAHA HAI)
Sana- Chale?
Sid- Ye.yeass

They sat in the car and drove to the college.
Sana quickly got down and ran to the VIP section, not wanting to walk with the bully for any gossips.
Sana sat down and started to note down the things to do for the project.
Sid came with some packets in his hands.
He sat down next to Shehnaz and said, Stop it and first have some breakfast you didn't have any!
They had some pancakes, crumbled eggs and toasts.
Shehnaz- So actually I was thinking if we want to make our project great we have to do some community outreach.
Sid- Matlab?
Sana- Matlab for our project, we will question people about their aspects of love and if they believe in all these fictional stories.
Sid- A survey kind of ?
Sana- Exactly!!
They were working for the questions for an hour, when Shehnaz got a message from her professor to meet him in the auditorium.

Sana- Actually I have to leave, I have my auditions!
Sid- Auditions for what?
Sana- Head of dramatics club and student council!
Sid- Wow you are into Theatre too?
Sana- Yeah, but this time sir forced me to do it!
Sid- You will kill it! Okay so see you when your classes will be over!
Sana- Why? I mean we are done for today right?
Sid- You didn't get your car today so I will drop you and I don't wanna listen anything!
Sana smiled and said okay! And she went away.

Meanwhile, Shehnaz first got selected for the student council because she was so great in studies. Now it was time for the dramatics club. Though she was very shy, introvert! But she was really good in dancing and theatre, she always believed that she expresses herself through that. And is the thing that binds her and her mom together.
The professor gave her the script, she was reharsing it while other people were acting.
Asim came running to Sid and said, Bhabhi stage par acting karne wali hai, CHAL NA LETS GO!
Sid smiled and said LETS GO!

Sid , Asim and Vishal were watching her from the glass door, they could hear everything.
Shehnaz was looking down while walking on the stage, but the moment the lime light fell on her she was someone else, her eyes were not the same.
( Okay it's a thing about theatre, when you are in the limelight and everything is DIM, you can't see anyone.. you just look around in the darkness)
Shehnaz closed her eyes, and the professor said ACTION!
Shehnaz- Mom it's been years since you left me, I can never ever complete the void I have inside me. I have lost myself the day I lost you( She was pacing the stage while saying this with tears) I have no ray of hope, no light.. ITS ME all in Darkness. Mom no one here asks me if I had my food, no one forces me if I didn't eat my Food. No one gives me medicines and stays awake the whole night while I am in fever. Whenever I cry I shout your name but you don't come running holding me in your arms and say that it's alright.
Everyday I come home and I don't see you smiling at me and asking me how my day was!
I don't see you staring at my phone and trying to see whom am I messaging. You are not there when I get full marks, you are not there to congratulate me and say BETA I AM PROUD OF YOU! I sleep crying everyday but I don't have your warm hands on my body. I don't have YOU MAA! Just come back here once, hug me once.. take me in your arms and sing the song which removes all my pains. I have a lot of complaints to make maa, it's difficult out here.
( Sana was crying badly on her knees when the professor said AND CUT THATS A MINDBLOWING SHOT)
Sana wiped her tears and smiled at the professor, everyone in the hall was clapping LOUDLY FOR HER.
Professor- There is no competion Sana, This stage belongs to you, YOU ARE APPOINTED AS THE HEAD OF DRAMATICS CLUB! Great acting.

Meanwhile here Asim- Oh my god Bhabhi is so good at acting! Matlab Aisa laga real tha ekdum!
Vishal- Haan yaar ekdum laga ki she is sach mei crying!
Sid in his mind- I know Sana you had let out your real tears, don't mask your pain.. I wanna see the real you.. which you were on the stage today! I will surely remove all your pain one day!

Shehnaz again had that cold eyes which sidharth saw, she came towards him without looking at him and said, LETS GO?
Sid- Yes!!
They sat in the car and shehnaz was looking out of the window.
She was looking at something keenly, sidharth saw it but didn't say anything.
Sid- You were so good! Congratulations!
Sana faked a smile and said Thankyou!
Sid stopped the car at her apartment, she said a small thanks and quickly ran to her house even without looking at him once.
Sid sighed and said, One day Sana one day.

TAKE OFF THE MASK
WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO ME!

How was it? The part? If you liked it then do vote and comment❤️❤️