Acting, real, fixing?

Hi guys what's going on???
Shuru karien aaj ka update?

________________________________

It had been a week since Sid and Sana had returned from the cruise trip. Sana slowly started to open up with sidharth while sidharth was having some unknown feelings towards her and somewhat even Sana was.
They submitted their project, and Sana's project was the best one.

This kind of improved Sid's repo infront of the professors, which somewhat made Sid happy!
All the students were called to the Auditorium.

Principal- Hey children! How are you all?
Everyone- GOOD!
Principal- Like every year, CORNELL IS ORGANIZING THERE INFAMOUS 'Musical drama' where all the other colleges participate into too!
(Here Sid wasn't listening to the thing,he was just looking for Shehnaz)
Principal- Since 2 years we are loosing this championship, BUT THIS TIME WE NEED TO SHOW THAT CORNELL IS THE BEST!
Now, I would request the head of dramatics club, Shehnaz Kaur gill to address the gathering.

Hearing Shehnaz Kaur gill, Sid quickly looked at the stage and saw her standing there in beautiful faded jeans and a baggy top without specs and beautiful blush on.
Shehnaz- Hey this is Shehnaz Kaur gill!
All the guys were ogling on her.
Shehnaz- This time the theme is the Broken princess. I would let you guys know more details about that. I would need lots and lots of volunteers, actors, backdrop setters and all that.
Don't worry guys, attendance would be given to all those working under me!
Everyone was excited to bunk the classes.
Shehnaz- And Yes, adding to everyone's happinesss.. Our college will be taking us to KUFRI Himachal Pradesh.
So that would be a day after the competition, so kindly fill the forms and do the needful and submit it to me or Shrey by latest a week.

Sid- Asim Yeh Shrey ka pata karva yeh hai kaun!!!!!!!
Asim- Abbe yaar yeh avaiyi sa laluu hai scholar wala,Chill!
Vishal- Oh my god, MAI AUR MADHU ICE MEIIII AUR DONO FIR WARM WARM!
Sid and Asim made a 'are you mad' wala look.

Shehnaz- The auditions starts from 10 mins from now. Quickly meet me in the theatre room.
Shehnaz goes and then the students quickly reach the place.
Sid sits near Shehnaz facing the stage while every student was standing and some were sitting on the floor and chatting.

Shehnaz- Okay, so first we are going to take the auditions for Princess...
professor- No auditions for that, you are the leader and you are going to perform on that! That's final!
Shehnaz- Okay Sir!
Let's start with the Prince.
Okay so here are the lines, please start practising.

Sid was just staring at her while she was directing everything and telling everyone what to do and all.
Shehnaz felt a strong gaze on her, she blushed and looked the other way trying to distract herself.
A girl came and stood next to Sid, and started to flirt.
Shehnaz saw this and she felt some weird emotions in her, something weird.!
She was just feeling to kick that girl out, while Sid was just thinking about shehnaz.

She started to audition guys, Abhimanyu came and hugged her tight, Sid saw this and fisted his hand in anger.
He pulled her towards him and said Shehnaz suno zara Yeh usska performance dekho!
Abhimanyu smiled because he understood Sidharth!
Shehnaz got up because she was fustrated with the bad acting, she got on the stage and said.. Start your scene with me.

Guy holds her hand and pulls her towards him and looks into her eyes and was about to say lines when he saw Asim and Vishal behind her with Hockey sticks pointed that they would whip his ass if he does the act.
He got scared and said I can't do it!
All these guys were slowly refusing like this.
Shehnaz was tensed and sad.
Sid- If you want I can show a demo on how to do the act!
Sana- But you said you hate acting, and you can't act!
Sid- Itna toh I can do for my friend right?
Sana- Friend? Hum friend kab bane?
Sid- Nahi bane kya? (He got sad)
Shehnaz smiled and said, Nahi bane the, Ab ban gaye( She handshaked with him)

He learns his lines, and gets on the stage.
The spotlight was on them..
Shehnaz here was in her role breaking everything and screaming.
Shehnaz- LEAVE ME, I am broken!!! I will break you too!
Sid  forgot that he was acting he started to get real.
Sid- I know you are broken, but so am I !!!!
Everyone out here is broken, but what matters is that how you fix it!
Sana- NO ONE CAN FIX ME! ( She has tears because she was not acting either)
Sid held her close and hugged her tightly and said, Don't show me your beauty spots, Show me your scars, show me your pain. I wanna make LOVE WITH IT!
Shehnaz while crying hugs him tightly and says, You will never leave me no?
Sid- Never ever! Even if you ask me to leave,I WONT!
Sid and Sana forgot everything around until they heard a thunderclaps and people hooting.

They both realised what they were doing they quickly got aside.
Professor- I never knew Sid you had this talent! I think no one could be a better prince of Shehnaz more then you!
Asim and Vishal- I SECOND YOU SIR!
They both giggled!
Sid blushed and so did Sana !
Shehnaz- You lied! You were so good!
Sid- I was good because of my partner!
Sana smiled and they got back to the selection of other casts.

Voice- So, Hero toh Sid ban gaya! Ms. Beautiful Villian hi bana do hume, iss bahane hume aapke karib aane ka Mauka toh milega!
Sid- MIND YOUR TONGUE PARAS!!!!!!
Paras- Arrey I am just saying ki I want to act! I think I deserve a chance no!?
Shehnaz- Okay, go these are your lines!
Sid- Sana you don't have to do it!
Sana- Let him act!

Paras- I cant do it without the princess.
Sid was fisting his hand so was Vishal and Asim.
Shehnaz got on the stage and the spotlight fell.
Paras came near her neck and said, WHAT IS IN THAT STUPID GUY WHICH IS NOT IN ME? Am I not hot? Am I not desirable!?
Shehnaz- You are nothing! GET THAT? NOTHING!
Paras holds her hands tightly and kissed it.
Sid's eyes were red and Asim and Vishal were controlling themselves.
Paras- Aawww true love! Well I WILL BREAK YOUR LOVE ONE DAY!!

Scene ends, Professor- Paras, you are not selected! Sorry!
Shehnaz in her mind, but he acted really well!
Professor smiled towards sidharth and said, Don't worry I am a man too, I know about guys!
Sid smiled, while Sana and paras didn't know their convo and paras was angry and he went off stage.

I can FIX YOU,
But first you have to let me inside
All those walls you hid your
Heart with!

This was today's update! If you liked it, DO VOTE AND COMMENT❤️❤️❤️