Smile, mine and date !

Hi guys, how are you alllll? What's going on?!
Let's start!
————————————————————————

In the morning Sid messaged Asim and Vishal to gather all the college boys half an hour before the college starts, Obviously Sid ne bulaya hai toh anaa hi padega because he's the bad boy of the college and the owner of the college too.

Sid got ready, it was 7 am he quickly sat in his car and drove to the college.
Around 7:30 all the guys came in the auditorium and Sid stood on the stage with a mic and said, Okay so jyda baaate  nahi karunga,
Freshers mei ek ladki aayi hai, SHEHNAZ KAUR GILL I hope you guys know her?
For all those who don't, ( he pointed towards the screen of the auditorium and it was her picture smiling.. legit all the guys were just staring at the picture when sidharth banged the table and said, YEH LADKI BHABHI HAI TUMHARI, KYA HAI?

All the boys in low voice- Bhabhi!
Sidharth- TEZ BOLO KYA HAI?
Boys- Bhabhi!
Sidharth- Aur bhabhi maa aur behen saman hoti hai, toh tum log kya ho usske?
Boys- BHAI!
Sidharth- VERY GOOD! Yeh MERI BANDI HAI, SIDHARTH KI SHEHNAZ HAI! So mujhe koi isske paas bhi kuch karte hue dikha na, MUH TOD DUNGA MAI SABKA!!!
Every guy was scared and said okay, and it was now 8am so he asked them to disperse.

Asim- Woah woah bro!
Vishal- Our man is in love!
Sidharth- No not love, it's like when I see her I feel she's mine, JUST MINE! Abhi love is too early!
Asim- Btw, Yaha koi toh pyaar mei aaa gaya!
Sidharth- Kaun?
Asim- Vishal with Madhurima!
Sidharth- Woah bro, Bas apni ass  bachakar okay?
Vishal- Kyun??
Sidharth- Voh kuch nahi, Bas Readers samjh gaye😂!

Here shehnaz wore jeans and a crop top and ran for the college.
The whole day she didn't see sidharth, she was really happy because obviously she was scared of him. It was the last lecture and Sana started sweating as now they had to meet in the VIP area.
She calmed herself down and said, Chill chill kha nahi jayega tumhe sidharth! It's alright!
The period got over and she was still in her thoughts when she realised everyone has left and she's 15 mins late to meet sidharth!
Sana- MAR GAYI AAJ TU SANA, aaj toh Siddharth tera bharta banakar  khaa jayega! Bhaaaaaag!

She started running, again the clumsy girl.. she reached the VIP area and was about to enter it when her Bewafa  shoelaces as she called, opened and she was about to fall when someone held her and pulled her towards him.
Sana looked at him and Ofcourse it was sidharth and he was looking at her with surprise!
Sana- Vo.. vo.. I am sorry! Mai ..Mai.. voh!
Sid looked at her grabbed her hand and made her sit on the seat and went down on his knees.

Sana got scared and said- I am sorry please Mere pair mat katna please!
Sidharth gave her a 'are you serious wala look'
Sid- Tumhe kya lagta hai Mai koi jallad hu ki logo ke pair ya haath kataunga?
Then he took her feet and kept it on his thigh and said, Now look at me and see how to we tie our shoelaces.
Pehle you make this into a balloon, and another one into a balloon...
Sana was just staring at him meanwhile she went to a flashback..

Flashback!
Sana was 8 when she was crying and said, muma mai fir gir gayi!
Her mother picked her up in her arms and hugged her tightly and said, baby because your laces were open.. wait lemme show you how to do it.
Her mother went on her knees and kept her feet on her thighs and said, first you make a balloon then another balloon.
Sana- Muma I don't wanna learn, I know you will always be there for meeee to tie my laces na!
Mother- Then after marriage who will tie your shoelaces?
Sana- My Husband!!
Her mother laughed and kissed her forehead.

Flashback ends and sidharth was still teaching her how to tie her shoelaces while for the first time shehnaz was looking at him, seeing his facial features.. his looks!
Then sidharth looked at her and said, Samjh aya Gadhi?
Sana bobbed her head as a No like a baby!
And Sid laughed and said, Koi baat nahi I will always tie your shoelaces!
Sana froze, and internally shouted WHAT HE SAID HE WILL ALWAYS TIE MY SHOELACES ? ALWAYS? Means he is going to be with me ALWAYS? Naah Sana always is a myth! Anyways !!

Sid- Okay so can we now get back to the project
They started discussing the project, talking about what all she wants and he wants.
But while she was saying all our sidharth ji was doing was, Just starting at her.. the way she talked.. the way her eyes twinkled when she talked about her ideas.. her little smiles and her nervousness.
Sana- Sidharth? Where are you lost?
Sid dreamily- In you!
Sana- What?
Sid- I mean in your ideas, they are so good!
Sana blushed!!

Sid- So shehnaz, Whom are you going with?
Sana- No one, no one asked me so I think I won't go tomorrow !
Sid started to sweat now, and with nervousness- He was like- um.. shehnaz.. I..
Shehnaz- Haan bolo?
Sidharth- Iwantedtoaskyouifyouwouldgowithmetothefreshers?
Shehnaz'- What? Dheere dheere bolo na!
Sid in his mind- Oh god kisko pata chalega na ki I was sweating, LIKE THE SIDHARTH SHUKLA WAS SWEATING AND GETTING NERVOUS TO ASK A GIRL FOR A DATE TO THE FRESHERS!!!
Lemme try again..
He took a deep breath and said, Shehnaz will you go with me to the Freshers?
Sana- Like as your date?
Sid- Um..yes?
Sana- But why do you want me to come with you? You might have so many options! I am nerd and useless and..
Sid- Shut up! How can you talk so Ill about yourself! You are perfect and I want you to come with me! That's an ORDER!
(Bhagwanji- Waah Mere gadhe, kisi ladki ko ORDER KARKE DATE PAR BULATE HAI!
Bechari meri sana!)

This time Sana wasn't scared, she saw something different in his eyes for her, it was too early to say something so she smiled and said Yes I will! Thankyou for asking!
Sid- So can I pick you up by 7 at your apartment?
Sana- Yes cool! Now I have to run to shop something!
Sid- YESS! Okay so see you tomorrow then?
Sana- Wait but you didn't ask me for my address how will you come?
( Bhagwanji- Bata na issko ab sidharth, How will you come? Or let me say it.. SHEHNAZ ISS BANDE NE TUMHARI PURI HISTORY NIKAL LI INCLUDING YOUR PHONE NUMBER SAB! )
Sid- Oh shit it just slipped my mind!
Sana- Yeah, take it!
She wrote her number and her address on a paper and gave it to him.
He smiled and said Bye while he saw her leave..

SID JUMPED AND SAID OMG OMG OMG I AM GOING OUT WITH HER! SHE SMILED TOWARDS ME!
AAAAAAAH!
(Bhagwanji- sidharth  Control,Ek teenager lovesick puppy lag raha hai! )

Sana sat in her car and smiled at their encounter and said, he is not that bad as he looks!!
Then shehnaz called her friends and said let's meet at the mall for the dress selection.
Her friends had found their dressses, meanwhile Sana didn't like anything much. She was looking for a beautiful gown.. she was so tired when her eyes fell on one dress.. she ran and held it close to her heart and said GOT IT!

She smiled at me, and I knew
I WAS IN TROUBLE!

So guys HOW WAS TODAY's update!!❤️