Love, purity and Mine!

Hi guys what's going on? I have updated Sidnaaz- Arranged love! Do check it out!❤️

————————————————————————

It was a new day, Shehnaz was having her classes. She was sitting and writing notes, and she could feel many stares at her.
( She was wearing hot shorts and tank top with messy bun. She was looking very hot but obviously Shehnaz didn't know that. She could there is something wrong in her dressing.)
She could feel many guys looking at her but she ignored and continued to work. Her eyes had an eye contact with Asim, who was looking at her and then looked at the guys and smirked.
She was confused but she chose to ignore it.

Almost half day Shehnaz didn't see sidharth and she was kind of happy about it, really?
They had to meet after the 8th period so that they can interview some teachers and people.
Shehnaz was waiting for him in the VIP area, when Sidharth came running and said I am sorry sorry I am late. Shehnaz nodded and she got up, and said Let's go ?
Sid nodded.
They were outside the Staffroom.
Here Sid was making all faces because all the faces he hated where in ONE ROOM.
(Bhagwanji- Arre aap logo ko kya lagta hai? Yeh jo ring mei chilate hai yeh hai alsi Sid ke fans? ALSI FANS TOH YEH TEACHERS HAI! Jinko issko chune ka man karta hai, ( MARNE KE LIYE) Dekhne ka man karta hai ( DATNE KE LIYE) )
Sid took deep breaths and said to himself, PYAAR KE LIYE INSAAN KUD JATA HAI TU YEH NAHI KAR SAKTA!
The moment he kept his foot on the entrance he could hear temple ki bells har jagah!
Shehnaz went forward and said, Hi sir can we talk to you for few moments for our project!
The professor looked at sidharth as if sidharth had kidnapped Shehnaz.

Professor- Yes!
Sana- Sir What is love for you?
Proffessor- Love for me is my Mother! I have always been a muma's boy! I don't think any girl is worth the LOVE, than my mummy!
Sid mumbled - Ladki toh pasand ayegi hi nahi, KYUKI TU GAY HAI SALE! Ek mummy hi ladki hai jo baat karti hai! Well I know isska love kaun hai, Voh DANCE teacher
(both Bhagwanji and Sidharth giggled)
Professor- Did you say something?
Sid - no sir?
(Bhagwanji- Yeh Vaise maine bhi dekha tha yaar sidharth, inhone toh maths aur dance ka love story dance room mei bana li thi)

They were interviewing a lot of teachers and they gave different sophisticated answers about love.
Sana was not happy with the answers, Sid saw her face and asked kya hua?
Shehnaz- Kuch nahi Let's go to the peon!
Sid- Peon ke paas kyun?
Sana didn't say anything and went to the peon and said, Bhaiya aapke liye pyaar kya hai?
Peon smiled and said, Mere liye pyaar meri biwi hai. Ussko Bas ek baar ghar akar dekhta Hun na, saari thakan mit  jaati hai! Kabhi kabhi toh Hum raat ko khana nahi khaate par voh muskurati haina toh fir bhookh nahi lagati.
Pyaar usska saath hai, usske bhi Bahut Arman  hote hai zindagi se par voh kabhi kuch nahi managti. Apni roti mujhe de deti hai yeh bolkar ki ussko bhookh nahi hai kyuki mujhe yaha pura din kaam karna hota hai!

Sid and Sana were so shocked and so happy with his response. Shehnaz didn't think twice and hugged the peon. Sid and the peon was taken aback but then she said, Bhagwan aap dono ko hamesha khush rakhe!
The man smiled and Sid and Sana were leaving when Sana said mere specs vaha reh gaye I will get it! Sid nodded.

Sana went back, and called the peon and gave him a huddle of money and her number and said, Ask aunty if she is interested she can work at my house. The peon was shocked looking at so much money he refused it, but Shehnaz said it is a part of their project and they had to pay.
The man nodded and blessed her so many times.
Sana came back and said Chalo! Sid smiled at her, because he had seen everything!
Sid in his mind- What are you Shehnaz? How are you so pure? But you are big duffer too, specs sir par pehna tha aur specs dhundne gayi thi! Gadhi!
(Bhagwanji- Aaee  meri bachi ko gadhi Mat Bol GIRAFFEE! She's my purest baby)

The whole college was kind of empty but their project work was left, so shehnaz asked him to accompany him to her flat.
She was scared, but she trusted him too.!
They went to Sana's room and meanwhile Sana went to make coffee.
Sid looked around, and saw the pictures of her and her mother laughing, giggling! Her pictures with her bestfriends. She looked really beautiful !
Meanwhile Shehnaz was thinking about that peon. She thought, How can someone really LOVE SOMEONE? I mean love is an illusion right? How can two people love each other so selflessly? She didn't realise that she poured a bit of hot coffee on her hands and she said ouch and jumped and again her head banged with the cupboard and she slipped and fell down and kissed her boyfriend!

Sid heard the noise and ran to the kitchen and saw Shehnaz talking to the ground like, Hi MR. Naughty! Kabhi bhi kiss mangne aajate ho?  Pain hota hai yaar mere bum mei!
Sid wanted to laugh so bad but he bit his lips and cleared his throat to gain her attention.
Sana looked at him and got all red in embarrassment, Sid picked her up in bridal style and placed her on the bed.
Sid saw her hand burned, it actually hurt him bad! He wasn't getting it why did it hurt him so much?
He fisted his hand and went to the fridge and got ice and started to ice the swelling.
Shehnaz was not even hissing a bit, like when it burns IT PAINS LIKE HELL. But she was all calm looking towards the window.
Meanwhile Sid was in so much pain, he looked at her hands and saw something.
He thought to ignore it for today.

Sid went forward and kissed her wound softly, Sana gasped.
Sana and Sid both felt something strong inside them.
Then Sid saw her forehead which was red, he went forward and Sana closed her eyes, and he kissed her forehead.
Sana for the first time felt so good.
She opened her eyes and saw Sid applying ointment on her wound.
Shehnaz in her mind- WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME? WHY WAS I SO LOST WHEN HIS LIPS TOUCHED MY SKIN? What is happening?
(Bhagwanji- Touch me touch me touch me, oo zara zara ... shit bhagwan hu mai mujhpe suit nahi karta yaar! Aaj Kal  ke generations se dur rehna padega)

Sid looked into her eyes and said, Shehnaz you need to take care of YOURSELF. I shouldn't see you getting hurt.
Shehnaz- It's my body, and my wounds!
Sid- It's not just your body and your wounds!
Shehnaz- Then who's it is?
(bhagwanji- Fassaaaaa! Ab bata kiski hai? MERA NAAM LAGAYA NA TOH TERE BUM PE MARUNGA)
Sid- It's..
it's..
(Bhagwanji- Chal yaar bache ko bacha leta Hun.. Tring tring..)
Thankfully Shehnaz got a call and she went to talk.
Sid took a deep breath and said THANKGOD Mai Bach gaya!
His eyes fell on a furry diary, it looked like it was Her diary. He thought not to read it now.
Sid started to work on the project because it was his favourite topic WEREWOLVES and Love!
Shehnaz came in and had forgot about that topic and they started to work for the project as it was in some days now.
After 2 hours, Shehnaz asked Sid for dinner? He was about to say yes,
(Bhagwanji- BESHARAM)
But he got a call from his mother asking him to come home quickly!
So he unwillingly got up, and had to go home.
Sana dropped him till his car, he looked at her once.. she smiled at him and he started the engine and drove off.

You have Bewitched me,
MY BODY AND MY SOUL.

Today's update is here!!! The story is having its own phase, I wanna tell you guys a secret! Jaldi kholungi about something😛!!
Loveyouall❤️❤️