table of contents

The order of one shots

I. violin concerto in d minor, op. 47 by Jean Sibelius

What happens if Brett's heart is simply a winter never turned to spring? What if Brett chooses his heart instead of what he truly wants? What if he follows what he feels he should?
warnings: angst, just pure sadness

II. violin concerto in d major, op. 35 by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky

What was Eddy Chen thinking about while him and Brett were playing the Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto in their livestream?
warnings: mostly fluff, a little angst.

III. daphnis et chloe, suite no.2 by Maurice Ravel

In the wee small hours of the morning is the time when Eddy Chen can marvel at the love of his life without judgment or insecurity from the other. It is the rare times where they sleep together and Eddy just can't sleep.
warnings: none, it's just pure fluff.

IV. don juan, op. 20 by Richard Strauss

don juan- a captivating man known as a great lover or seducer of women
definition from: Merriam-Webster dictionary

What happens when Eddy Chen is labeled a Don Juan, by his best friend and the love of his life, Brett Yang? What does he do? Does he confess or does he continue using other people to forget the older man in front of him?
warnings: expletives, mentions of sex, and little bit of angst

V. prelude to the afternoon of a faun by Claude Debussy

What if Eddy Chen decides to seduce Brett Yang by making him jealous? Will Brett Yang react to it, will he use his deadpan face or does he allow his desire to take over him?
warnings: smut, expletives

VI. intermezzo in a-flat major, op.76, no. 2 by Johannes Brahms

Brett Yang isn't good with verbal communication, so he pours out all his feelings with the medium he's good at. No, not music, but writing. Eddy Chen wasn't supposed to find out, but he accidentally stumbled upon it.
warnings: expletives, a little angst, but a fluffy ending

VII. piano quintet in f minor by César Franck

Eddy Chen has been married for a few years now. He realized that he loved his best friend of two decades when he already has a kid and is happy with his wife. Brett Yang wasn't taken by anyone. Does Eddy act on his feelings or does he just sweep it under the rug and pretend it never existed?
warnings: expletives, angst

VIII. string quartet no. 2 by Leoš Janáček

Brett Yang is a modern poet/classical violinist who remains anonymous when sending the love of his life the letters or poems he has conjured up for him. He enchants a wonderful classical violinist named Eddy Chen with poems and letters that is constantly left in his violin case or anywhere where he would easily see it. Eddy does not admit it, but these are what makes his days better. Basically a secret admirer au.
warnings: none, it's just fluffy

IX. liebestraum, no. 2 by Franz Lizst

Brett Yang and Eddy Chen just got married. Of course, the wedding night has the most romantic sex of all.
warnings: expletives, smut

X. beau soir by Claude Debussy (part one)

Eddy Chen plans to propose to Brett Yang on his birthday but chickened out last minute. What was Eddy thinking while he had the box on his pocket the entire time?
warnings: expletives, just fluff