XXXII. tzigane by Maurice Ravel

If you ask Eddy Chen during daytime what was Brett Yang to him, he'd say they're enemies. But if you ask Brett Yang during nighttime what was Eddy Chen to him, he'd say their lovers.

warnings: expletives, smut, maybe pure sin, light BDSM, name calling and daddy kink.

Third Person POV

Brett and Eddy had always been known as competitors. Both always competed to be first and always tired one upping each other. If you asked Eddy Chen what was Brett Yang to him during the daytime, the response you'll get is.

"He's my enemy. My competitor and my nightmare. He's someone I try to avoid."

However, if you asked Brett Yang what was Eddy Chen to him during the nighttime, he'd tell you.

"He's the love of my life. My lover and my dream. He's someone I simply cannot avoid."

If you looked at the two, it would only seem like they were just enemies. Everybody just saw them during the day, though. That's why they couldn't see the possibility of the two, sharing one bed.

smut warning

Brett was lying down his bed, sleep not taking over him, yet. He wanted to practice but he didn't want to bother everyone else. And sure, torturing Eddy Chen might be fun, but he wasn't that sadistic.

He heard a knock on his front door and he knew it all too well. He knew who would be knocking at this time and exactly what the boy wanted. He opened his door and the man immediately entered. He removed his slippers and simply attacked the older's lips.

Brett responds to Eddy's kiss by closing and locking the door. Once he did so, he grabbed the younger's wrists and pinned him to the wall. Despite being shorter, Brett dominated the kiss as Eddy begins to feel weak under the older's touch. Brett let's go of Eddy's wrists but starts to touch the younger.

Eddy was unbuttoning his pajama top and took it off. Brett was greedily caressing the skin and pulled away from the kiss. He started attacking the younger's neck. Lightly sucking and biting on the skin, marking him with tints of pink that would surely be purple tomorrow. Eddy moans and tangles his fingers on the older man's hair.

While continuing his adventures on Eddy's neck, he found the opportunity to tease Eddy's nipples. Pinching and rolling it between his thumb and index finger, he allows his head to go down and suck on the bud. Eddy pulls Brett's hair a little harsher and Brett pulled away.

"Baby boy, we've established that you could touch me but if you do that one more time, I'd have to spank you and you won't be able to cum. Do I make myself clear, slut?" Brett asked, still toying with Eddy's nipple.

"Yes, d-daddy." Eddy stuttered and whimpered under Brett's touch.

"Good boy. I want you on the bed, naked by the time I get up." Brett said, petting the younger's head.

Eddy immediately followed suit and took his clothes off. He lied down on the bed and refrained from touching himself. If Brett saw it, he wouldn't be able to cum. Brett entered a few minutes later, also naked with ropes on his hands.

He went to the bed and whispered softly.

"Baby boy, I don't want to do anything that will hurt you, so I'm asking you first. Do you want to be tied on the bed or no?" Brett asked softly.

"Daddy, tie me up please. I don't want to touch you, I might cum early. I know that you don't want that." Eddy said innocently.

Brett started to tie him up tightly, but not tight enough to cause him any injuries. "Do you remember our safe word?" Brett asked, making sure that the younger felt safe.

"The word is blue, daddy." Eddy whispered seductively.

"What a good slut. Now be a better one and open your mouth, take me all in." Brett said, slowly getting his cock near the boy.

Eddy obeys as Brett slowly thrusted his member in Eddy's mouth. He moans at the sensation and gradually speeds up. Eddy moaned around his cock, sending little waves of vibration. Brett spilled his seed deep in Eddy's throat, forcing him to swallow all the cum. He removed his now soft penis from Eddy's throat.

"You're a good whore baby, but I wanted to cum in you. Now, we'll have to wait before I get hard again." Brett said, slowly getting off of Eddy.

"Daddy, please, I know you won't let me cum yet but please, p-please touch me." Eddy begged.

"You think you deserve it?" Brett challenged.

"Yes, d-daddy. I'll do anything to show you that I do." Eddy said.

Brett was tracing his finger down the boy's smooth skin. He hummed, trying to think of what to do to the willing boy. He lightly drew a circle on the boy's lower stomach, dangerously close to Eddy's member.

"How about I put this vibrator on you and spank you five times? Would that be okay?" Brett asked, lathering his fingers with lube, prepping the boy's whole. Brett was surprised to find that a plug was already there.

"Yes, please. I won't cum unless you tell me to. Just please me and make me feel good. I promise to be a good, little slut for you. Look, I even got myself ready for you to just take." Eddy begged, wanting to be touched.

Brett chuckled darkly and started to lube up the vibrator. He removed Eddy's buttplug and the boy moaned at the lost of contact. He put the vibrator on the lowest setting and put it in the boy. His legs was shaking with pleasure. Brett smacked his right buttcheek hard. He did this for four more times, alternating from one cheek to another.
Eddy did nothing but moan at each spank.

Somewhere along the way, Brett was getting hard again. He decided to put the vibrator on the highest setting and he heard the younger scream in pleasure. He lathered his dick with lube and pulled the vibrator out of the boy's body. The boy whined at the lost of contact but immediately moaned when Brett entered him.

Brett was just taking Eddy. Nothing slow or soft, just hard and fast. He leaned down to kiss the younger. Exploring the mouth properly while never losing time with his thrusts. The younger moaned when Brett reach his spot.

"Daddy, please. Harder. Fuck me so hard that I'll forget my name. Make everyone know that I only belong to you." Eddy screamed, wanting more from Brett.

Brett obliged and Eddy screamed in pleasure. He felt himself getting close to another orgasm. He sped up his thrusts and you could hear skin slapping on skin. Brett chased his orgasm and Eddy begged for Brett.

"D-daddy, ah... Hmm, ugh, can you touch me please? Can I cum now?"

"Not yet baby boy, but I'd gladly touch you." Brett said, jerking the younger man's cock to the pace of his thrusts. After a few moments Brett came inside of Eddy.

He rides out his orgasm and doesn't stop thrusting. The boy was clenching around his cock. He squeezed the boy's cock and allowed him to cum. Eddy shoot white strings all over Brett's hands and his stomach. After they've caught their breaths, Brett pulls out of Eddy and unties the ropes.

end of smut

"Never knew you were into that type of sex, Bretty." Eddy said, laughing lightly as he dried his hair with a towel.

"Never knew you were that desperate that you'd let me spank you." Brett retorted back.

"Only for you, lover boy." Eddy said, swaying his hips.

There's definitely a round two for tonight.