XXX. romance, op. 28, no. 2 by Clara Schumann

Eddy Chen finds himself wanting Brett Yang at three in the morning. Brett is tired but he won't let it stop him from pleasuring his boyfriend.

warnings: expletives, smut

Third Person POV

Brett Yang was awfully tired from today's family gathering. He felt bad because he knew that his boyfriend, Eddy, had a hard time sleeping. He was so tired that he just mindlessly stripped his clothes, only leaving his boxers, and just flopped on the bed. He forgot to brush his teeth and went to bed.

When he went to bed, Eddy was already there, using his phone for who knows what. It was 11pm so Brett cuddled his boyfriend and went to sleep. His boyfriend faced him and sighed contentedly, melting to the sensation of warmth and his scent. Just like that, Brett was sleeping as his boyfriend was toying with his hair.

smut warning

It was normal for Eddy to be really needy. Eddy isn't as good as Brett when it comes to saying what he feels. He shows and tells his affections when he and Brett were making love. Eddy loves the vulnerability and finds that it's the best times to express how much he really loves Brett.

Eddy still wasn't sleeping while Brett had been sleeping for a few hours now. Eddy knew that he was being a bit inconsiderate but he wanted Brett. He wasn't used to Brett not touching him that way. It's been a week since Eddy felt Brett inside of him. He wants Brett. He wants him now.

Eddy runs his fingertips lightly on Brett's skin. He starts with the curve of his ear, down to his jaw, on the side of his neck, then down to his arm. He laces their fingers together as he stared at the man. It's now or never, Eddy thought as he starts to Brett wake up a bit.

"Brett?" Eddy whispered.

"Yes?" Brett asked, concern taking over him.

Eddy paused for a moment and decided to just be honest.

"I want you. Please fuck me..." Eddy half-begged and half-whimpered.

Brett felt his brain short-circuit. He didn't respond with words but instead deeply kissed Eddy. He tapped Eddy's hip, signaling him to go on top of Brett. Eddy followed suit and went on top of Brett, not breaking the kiss. Brett ran his fingers through Eddy's hair and tugged on it a little.

Eddy already had Brett explore his mouth with his tongue, but Eddy got weaker. He allowed Brett to dominate the kiss because he just wants to feel Brett. Brett was caressing Eddy's back, grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it off Eddy's body. He tweaker on the younger's nipple as he kissed deeper. Brett could feel Eddy's body getting heavy on top of him. They pulled away and Brett grabbed the lube from the nightstand.

Eddy was kissing Brett's neck as Brett lathered on lube on his fingers. Brett shuddered when Eddy lightly bit on his sweet spot. He teased Eddy's hole a little, circling his first finger around the orifice before sinking two fingers in. Eddy moaned uncontrollably when Brett starts to do scissoring motions with his two fingers. Eddy was fucking himself on Brett's fingers.

Brett could feel Eddy putting more of his weight on top of his because of pleasure. Brett lightly pet Eddy's hair with his clean hand, not removing the fingers inside of his boyfriend. Eddy sits up a bit on Brett's lap, still on top of him. Eddy grabbed the bottle of lube and put a right amount on Brett's member.

Brett gasps as he continues to finger the boy on top of him. To his surprise, Eddy grabbed his wrist and pulled out the fingers. Eddy grabs Brett's cock, aligns it with his entrance and sinks into it without hesitation or pain. Brett moans at the sudden action and Eddy was almost screaming in pleasure.

Eddy continues to grind his hips down, fucking himself on Brett's member. Brett was playing with the younger's nipple, pinching and rolling it between his thumb and index finger. Eddy grows louder, but he could feel himself growing tired. He leaned his head down on Brett's shoulder. Brett knew that he was tired and took control from the bottom.

He thrusted quite hard and Eddy had to bite down on his collarbone. He continues his thrusts and grabbed his boyfriend's dick, too tired to coordinate his thrusts with the way he jerks Eddy off.

"Brett, ugh, h-harder, there. Ohhh, fuck yeah." Eddy said as Brett obliged. Even in his tired mind, he just wants his boyfriend to feel the pleasure. Brett squeezed his dick a bit more and Eddy just can't moan anymore. He was drooling on Brett's shoulder, the feeling of being filled up was too much for him.

Brett knew that Eddy was close due to the fact that he was clenching around brett.

"Daddy, please. I want to cum now. Harder! Harder! Aghh!" Eddy moaned and Brett felt something inside him snapped when Eddy called him Daddy.

He flipped them over and started thrusting faster and harder. Eddy already came but Brett was still chasing his orgasm. Brett was still stroking Eddy's cock, making the poor boy cry in so much pleasure and overstimulation. Brett gave one particularly hard thrust and with a moan, shoot all his load in Eddy. He rides his orgasm a little, still thrusting into Eddy. Eddy was half-shouting because of overstimulation, both his cock and his hole.

Brett didn't pull out of the boy just yet. He leaned down, wiped the boys tears away and kissed his neck. They both lied down on their sides and Brett was kissing Eddy's back. He held him close, knowing that they'll probably feel disgusted tomorrow morning but they didn't care. Brett felt extra tried and whispered to the younger man.

"I love you." Brett said, running his fingers down the younger's damp hair. He was about to pull out but Eddy pushed his hips back, not wanting Brett to leave his hole.

"I love you, too. Don't remove your cock in me. A week without it too long. Gotta compromise." Eddy said, laughing and moving closer to Brett.

Brett and Eddy felt the tiredness take over and they fall asleep. It was their best sleep (and sex) that entire week.

end of smut