41

Jungkook's POV

"I feel so uncomfortable needing to listen to this with you.." I cringed.

"Yeah, me too.. This is so weird.."

"Then don't!" I exclaimed, panicking when another loud moan echoed through the boxes of the TV.

"I don't want to, but somehow my eyes and ears are stuck to the stupid TV, and it's your fault!" Jimin shrieked, not being able to turn away from the device who kept on playing some random audio of two unknown guys moaning.

I covered Jimin's ears with my hands, pushing my shoulders all the way to my head to keep the pillow in place who was supposed to make me unable to hear anything.

Jimin yanked my hands away from his head, my precious pillow right after.

"Hey! That was supposed to be my savior!"

"Nah-ah, this was your idea, you are going to listen to it with me!"

"I'm too innocent! I don't want to suffer from that! This thing is taking my ear-virginity!" I panicked, looking at Jimin who now finally looked at me.

"You're not the only one suffering! What about me?!"

"You seem to enjoy it!"

"No I don't! This is uncomfortable as fuck!"

"Well then, let's suffer together!"

Jimin held his hands on my ears, while I did the same to his.

We both stayed in that position for what seemed like forever, until the sounds stopped and the TV almost switched to another video automatically.

I quickly pressed a button, not wanting to hear such a thing ever again.

I breathed out and looked at Jimin with a red face, his looking a bit pale.

"We're never going to talk about this again--"

I shook my head,

"Never, this is just between you and me, best friends forever.."

"Uh-huh, best-non-awkward-friends forever.. "

°°

An hour or so later, I was walking down a hallway to explore the huge pack house some more.

I haven't seen Taehyung yet, but the note in my room is gone so I assume he went outside to cool down.

I giggled, shaking my head.

"..Yeah, I know right! He was so hot! He literally wrecked me, I'm surprised I can still walk!" The she wolf in heat walked past me with her friends, who listened to her, very jealous. I stopped walking to hear what they were talking about, this somehow caught my interest.

Wow, the audio really had a bad influence on me..

"It was just a one time thing, unfortunately, the Alpha has better things to do~ Can you believe it though?! A Lycan fucked me!" Her annoying high-pitched voice dreamily choked out, making my breath hitch.

No, right?

No..

I ran all the way back to Taehyung's room, checking if he was there.

No one.

My room?

No one.

I ran into the main room, not seeing Taehyung except for a few wolves who gave me weird looks.