60

Jungkook's POV

I was staring at Taehyung's neck emotionlessly, waiting for an answer.

Does he like Avery more than me?

Does he really not want me anymore?

Does he see me as a normal pack member, he cares about?

When he asked me if he could court me, did that mean nothing to him?

He slowly let go of me, staring into my eyes.

He shook his head, "I'm sorry."

I scoffed, both my wolf and I getting mad. "You're sorry? I've heard that over more than a hundred times now, I'd rather have an explanation. If you can't give me one, then you should leave. We have nothing to do with each other anymore. I'm just a normal pack member of yours."

After I said that, his eyes showed hurt. Regret.

"Jungkook, no.. It isn't like that, don't leave me. Please."

I rolled my eyes.

"You're the one who left me first."

That silenced him. He opened his mouth wanting to say something, but nothing more than a actual whimper came out.

Did that hurt his wolf?

Oh. Poor him. That's not half of the pain he caused me.

"I'll--I'll explain.." I looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

He suddenly turned around, shooting daggers at the 'audience' that was still watching us.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?!" I flinched, hearing his Alpha voice.

Everyone hurried away quickly, someone shut the door.

Taehyung sighed and sat down at the foots edge of the bed, not wanting to hurt me more I presume.

He took a breath, then mumbling quietly, "I rejected you because I've only hurted you. I thought you'd be happier without me. I felt like I was the worst mate ever."

I looked down.

"I-I thought you rejected me b-because you liked Avery more than me." I said in a sad tone.

Taehyung's eyes darkened. "Never, bunny. That bitch can rot in hell."

I widened my eyes. "What happened all of a sudden?"

Taehyung's eyes darkened even more if possible. I felt my stomach twist.

"That bitch thought she was smart. Turns out, she faked the whole thing. She never was pregnant, she wanted to become the Luna."

I felt my blood boil. She tried to steal my mate?!

I got out of the covers, trying to ignore my pain.

"Jungkook! Stay in bed you idiot, I don't want you to get hurt! You'll faint! You nearly died!" Taehyung lifted me up and laid me back down.

I couldn't even take one step, but okay.

"I want to kill her." I stated, making Taehyung chuckle. "Why?"

"Because she tried to steal you from me!" I raised my voice, my anger evident in it.

He raised his brow, smirking.

"I-I mean--"

"Don't worry, bunny. I already dealt with her."