🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💙

My heart raced as I made my way through the same crowd of people I ran away from a week ago.

I didn't have money, so I only looked around, acting like I was browsing.
I still felt eyes on me, making me even more nervous than I was before, making me do that last thing that I would expect from myself.

Namjoon?

Shit Jungkook are you ok?!!

Someone's following me.

It went silent after that.

Where are you.

I'm in town where all the shops are.

Please stay their ok? Don't make any sudden movements, and for the love of God, keep your head DOWN!!

I lowered my head a bit.

What are you going to do?

Can't tell you that, but please, you have to trust me.

Ok.

I thought immediately. They were the only people I had to rely on, so I really have to put my faith in him this time.

I follow the crowd, moving with them as they admired fruit, jewelry, animal skins, meat, and furniture.
I didn't feel eyes on me anymore, but I still stayed with the crowd, waiting for Namjoon to help me.

Suddenly, a hand grabs my wrist. I grunt, trying to pull my wrist out of their grip as I'm dragged away from the crowd, but they seem to have an iron grip on me.

Once we're in a nearby alleyway, the man slams me into the wall, making me wince lightly.

"Hmm, you seem to be a Jeon.......but you don't have the eyes.........you could be a Jung because of the hair...........WHAT'S YOUR NAME BOY!
The stranger yelled in my face.

"U-Uh J-Jun Jungho s-sir!! Please let m-me go!!! I-I'm not o-one of t-them!!!" I say acting desperately, nailing it as my eyes starts to tear up.

The guy looked shocked, guilty even.
"S-sorry, my bad. It's just, I'm a hunter and I followed you, feeling that you were suspicious, so do you know a Jeon Jungkook perhaps?"

That's when I snapped his neck quickly.
So I was right, they were looking for me.
I used my powers to quickly get him across the alleyway away from the crowd, throwing his body in a nearby ditch.

I then set him on fire, red and blue mingling together as I watched, ashes and smoke coming off of him.

I quickly walked away, pulling my hoddie up some more as I walked back into the crowd.

Namjoon?

Yes Jungkook? Don't worry we're almost there.

There's nothing to worry about anymore.

What do you mean? If you're still in trouble you don't have to lie-

I took care of him.

Wait what!!

I'm on my way.

A fair distance away from the crowd, I walked more quickly, hiding myself in the shadows of the tall crooked trees, them protecting me from nearby walkers.

I make it to the house, and I walk through the front door, to be greeted with the group, who instantly shoot at me the second I closed it.

"We were so freaking worried!! You don't know how much you scared us!" Jin says thankfully, hugging me. I haven't been hugged in a while.