🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💙💙

A week later Namjoon and Jin gather us in the living room.
"This is very important, so please, listen up, and don't interrupt me until I'm finished talking, alright?"
Namjoon says, face showing desperation, and that he didn't get any sleep last night.

"Ok." The others say, but I stay silent, observing his movements.

"Unlike a week ago, there are even more hunters around this area, after I suppose, they spotted Jungkook.
They're looking for a specific person, I don't know the name of them, but all they know and we know is that they are male.

So nobody goes out except for me, because one, I know how to handle curtain situations that's happened before, and two, I'm basically the leader of this group.

Does anyone not follow?"

I raise my hand.
"Uh yes Jungkook?"
"I completely follow, it's just the person that they're looking for is me."
Everyone turns to me.

"How and why?" Yoongi asks.
"Well uh....before I......killed....that guy, he asked if I knew a Jeon Jungkook. And why is because of a few things that happened to me in the past."

"Ok." Yoongi says, surprisingly dropping to topic of my past quickly.

"Well that means you need to stay inside Jungkook, even going outback to your spot is dangerous." Namjoon says.

I nod. I don't want what happened before to happen again. I don't want to be put into unnecessary danger like I did last time.

"I'll listen, though I am sorry for what happened before. It won't happen again." I say, feeling slightly bad.

"It's fine, you did do something stupid, but I get it. You don't need to apologize anymore." Namjoon says.

I nod, getting lost in my thoughts about why they were so nice to me.
I catch Taehyung staring at me, and I stare back at him, wanting to know what his deal was.

Suddenly, he smiles at me, and turns away, a faint blush on his cheeks, matching most of his hair color.

"Weirdo." I mutter under my breath.
"You can all do what you want to do now. But please, stay in the house." Namjoon says.

We all say yes or alright in understanding, and we all head to somewhere in the house.
I head to my room, but a delicate pressure on my wrist stopped me.

I turned to see Jimin, looking down onto the floor, but his grip tightened with every second.
"Yes?" I say.
"Can I talk to you privately." Jimin says in a whisper, catching my attention, as he always avoided me when we all weren't together as a group.

"Uh......sure, follow me." I say confused, and I start to walk to my room with him trailing behind me. I try to think of different reasons on why he wants to talk to me, but I get absolutely nothing.

Once we're at my room he walks in a sits on my bed, waiting for me to walk in too.
Once I'm about to close the door he yells.
"Wait!!! Leave it slightly open." He says, voice shaky as he visibly gulps.

I nod, not wanting to question it as I walk over to my bed, putting a good distance between us before I sit down too.

"So......." he starts off, playing with his fingers as his blue electric hair falls into his eyes.
"You may have been wondering why I avoid conversation or contact with you.....right?"

"Not really." I reply.
His head shot up.
"Not really?" He repeats.
"At first yeah, but after Taehyung cussed me out a few times about it, I left it alone I mean, it is your personal business." I remark, making him look at me I surprise.