🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💛

"Don't worry, I'll handle this." My grandmother says, leaving me standing there in shock as she gives me a warm smile, walking past me.

I turn around, seeing her slowly approach the group of hunters, her eyes mostly focused on the one in the middle.

"Husband." She announces.
My grandfather?!!!
He was a fucking hunter?!!!

My grandfather's face twisted in disgust, as he spat at my grandmother shoes.
I silently gasp in complete shock.
"Fucking savage. Should've know you were a supernatural before I fucked you senseless whore. I didn't even fucking love you."

While her expression remained stoic, I could see that her shoulders visibly lowered.
Damn, that must've been rough.

Since I wasn't paying attention, some hunters snuck behind me and caught me off gaurd, holding a knife against my neck while the others pointed guns at me.

I was about to retaliate when I remembered what she said, and I calmed down.
They pulled me to the side, harshly throwing me into one of the cylinder prisons that I dreamed about for a week.

They locked me in from the outside, standing guard as I was sitting helplessly on the cold floor, my eyes not being able to look away from the scene in front of me.

"You know I loved you, and I never hurt you. I swore that I would never hurt you a day in my life." She spoke, her eyes never once leaving the love of her life.

"Yeah? Well it was unrequited love, and you vowed not to ever hurt me, yet my ancestors didn't get that vow!!! Your kind killed my parents and grandparents, making me watch from the sidelines!! Me!!! You had me suffer from the loss of my only family!!!" My grandfather yelled, bringing his gun up and pointing it at my grandmother.

"And you, you're going to pay for their sins."
My grandmother smiled sadly, pushing her glistening black hair behind her, reminding me of my own mother.

"Do it. If it's at the hands of you, I'll be able to die peacefully." She announces, making the hunters eyes widen.

"You're serious......." My grandfather mumbles.
"Of course I am, I'm going to die anyway here, so why not at the hands of you?" She asks, closing her eyes, her hair swaying behind her, her purple eye disappearing behind her porcelain eyelids.

My grandfather steps forwards, halting the others who were about to step forward too.
He walks to her, noting how she was completely calm.

I watch as he lifts his gun again, pointing it right where her heart was, it beating calmly.
"I'm sorry for everything I've done." He whispers, his eyes shinning with tears, hiding them from the other hunters.

"They forced me, they said they would kill you, I-"
"I know, and it's ok. It's not your fault." She caresses his old skin carefully.
"I love you." He whispered, clicking off the safety.

"I love you too." She whispered, a smile on her face, her eyes closing once again.
He pulls the trigger, blood splattering the floor behind her.

He gently sets her on the floor, caressing her hair and then face.
He then takes the gun off of her chest, soon pointing it to his own.

"Capitan!! The others yell.
He then turns to me, making my look at him in shock.

"You took care of my lover, and I am forever thankful for that Jungkook, my grandchild. I am sorry for the pain and suffering that I have caused you, forgive me."

Before he pulls the trigger, I uttered the words,
"I forgive you grandfather."
That made him smile widely, a tear slipping down his cheek as he closes his eyes, pulling the trigger, his body falling to the ground.

The hunters rush to him, some shedding tears, some looking sorrowful.
And that's when I realized, that there is no specific monster, because everyone is in their own way.

The hunters are monsters for hunting supernaturals and killing the ruthlessly, but the Jeons are monsters for killing the hunters ancestors ruthlessly without a care.

Everyone is a monster, just some more than others.

The hunters cast their gazes to the ground as the ones who guarded me before came back, while the others left, probably to report their Captain's death.

I stayed there for a few hours, my grandparents death stuck on replay, tears coming and going, while my face had dried tears itself.

The guards constantly changed, mostly not looking at me, other than the occasional spit at my feet and glares for the death of their captain.

I didn't really blame them, seeing as they themselves needed to blame someone for their loss, so why not do it the the captured enemy at their feet?

The double doors open again, and the people guarding me leave, but no one enters, leaving me confused.

I was alone in the room, wondering why they left me by myself all of a sudden.

But suddenly, my heart leaped.

"Jungkook?"

Taken

Sorry for the super short chapter, since i
I had nothing else to write for this.

Also, I teared up writing this one, sad hours😭😭

Lynn~~