🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💙💙💙💙💙

Two years later-

"Attack!! We're under attack!!!" A man yelled, waking me up from my daily concussion.
I smirked.
"I hope whoever these people are kills these fuckers.......and me."

Nobody came to my room. I wasn't expecting they would. I was now in a room with a glass window.

And I saw all the frightened hunters run past me, some with guns, and others with no guns, but they never once looked my way.

I guess they got enough blood samples to deem me useless.
I cracked up at my joke.
But it wasn't really funny.

I sighed as my greasy shoulder length raven hair covered my vision, making me have to turn my head to get it out of my face.

Over the years I've gotten thinner. You could practically see my bones. But to be honest, I don't even know how long I've been here.

I can't count how many cuts and bruises I have, or how much blood I lost.
Hell I could barely feel any abilities running through my veins when I tried to use them.

They sucked me dry.
I saw blood flying everywhere, bodies dropping left and right.

I smirked, but it was quickly wiped off.
I saw pieces of rock through them.
No, how could supernaturals make them run away in fear?

"Namjoon!! Someone's here!!" I look up, to be met with a figure in black.
That name and voice sounded familiar......

"You're safe now, just hold on ok?!!"
Jimin. It was Jimin.
I knew it was him. From his voice, all the way down to his posture.
My eyes started to tear up.
They were alive.

But the sad news was, I don't even think they remembered me, they most likely can't recognize me either.

Not with the long thick jagged scar that crossed my nose in between my eyes, the right tip at the side in the middle of my forehead, all the way down to the middle of my right cheek.

Yeah, good luck at recognizing me.

Taken

"Hey hey, you're fine now." A voice said to me once I woke up.
I wasn't in the same crappy cuffs from before, but I was in a fluffy bed that felt like heaven, making me want to be there for real.

But once I took a look at this person, they were unfamiliar.
"Who are you?" I asked.
He smiled at me.
"I'm Jackson, I'm a healer, and also your care taker.

Hoseok-
"There are two of us, but the other one is attending someone else."
I look away from him, towards an open window.
I looked at the blossoms that swayed in the wind, watching as how each petal yearned to each other for warmth, just like I used to in that facility, I yearned for my family.

"What year is it?" I ask.
"It's 2019." He says, watching me carefully, most likely for a reaction.

"It's been two years."
"Since you've been there?"
"Yes." Is all I answered with.

He gets up.
"I'll come back, and when I do, I'll move you to the kitchen so we can discuss about your situation to the rest of the crew." He said.

He then takes his leave, leaving me drowned in my own thoughts.

Taken

"How are you feeling?" Is the first thing Jin asked me when I was sat down on the couch.
"Fine." My voice was gritty but raspy at the same time.

"Do you know your name?" They ask me next.
I didn't feel like having a reunion yet, so I lied.
"No." I say.

"That's too bad.........but do you know how old you are?"