💜💜💜💜💜

My face was turned, fists clenched as I remembered what happened like it was yesterday.

"Jungkook??"
"You never told us this.."
I turned to face the hunter, his face turned upwards in a smirk, watching my friends reactions with a proud aura.

That made me angry.
"I wouldn't have done that if it weren't for you!!" I said, tears coming to my eyes as I recalled how they injected me with that liquid.

"How so?" The hunter said, a clear cocky smirk on his face while he crossed his arms.
"You're the one that injected me with that liquid, you, you're the reason that happened!!!" I finally screamed, tears streaming down my face consistently.

"Jungkook, please, calm down." Jimin said slowly approaching me.
"Calm down!! You want me to calm down!!! That fuckface just accused me of killing my friends on purpose!!!!! How would you feel huh!! How would you feel!!!" By now I was hysterical, my eyes blurred as I crouched down, holding my head in misery.

Jungkook.....
Please....w.........you........can't................us
Not yet......
Please...
Please...
PLEASE....
PLEASE!!!

"No!! I can't, I can't do this anymore..." I whispered to myself.
Someone approached me, their hands sliding against my back, pulling closer to them.

I felt there warmth, feeling my tears start to slow down, making me softly sniff.
I don't know what came over me, I just, lost it, lost control over myself.

"It's going to be ok Jungkook, we believe you, we all believe you. We won't doubt you again, not ever."
The sweet voice belonged to Jimin, Taehyung.......my head was placed in his warm chest as my breathing started to slowly but surely come together.

I can hear the hunter cackling in the back of my head.
"Ha!! He can't even keep it together himself!! Just like how he couldn't keep his savage hands off his-"

Jimin's hands slide down my back as I stand up and approach the box, anger written on my face as I slammed my fist against it as hard as I could, not wanting to hear another word from him.

The box cracks.
He freezes, but chuckles nervously, backing away from us slowly.
He then starts to talk again.

"Yeah!! Get riled up!! Who knows when you might go savage!! You might feast on those friends of yours like you ripped away limbs from your friends!!"

Crack.
He froze.
He still didn't seem that concerned, so he continued to talk.

My gaze went to the man and the woman behind him, their gazed full of hope as they look at me.

"-eating them like a savage!!"
Crack.
Then, the box broke, the glass shattering and flying everywhere as the hunter gives me a look of horror.

Smiling, the man and woman run in front of me, their hands locked, eyes closed in anticipation.

I raise my hands, putting them over their hearts.
Then, I let go of the energy in my hands.
They fall back, those same wide smiles on their faces, happy tears in their eyes.

The man looks at the bodies wide eyed, sneering at them a second later before he makes a run for it.

As he reaches the door he pulls the handle, but it doesn't budge.
He grunts and pushes on it forcefully, while also pulling on it and using his gun.

It didn't budge.
He turned towards us, his eyes landed on Yoongi who was glaring at the door fiercely, then on him, making the hunter move across the room to where he first was.

Yoongi approaches him, his hand raising, the hunters eyes watching his movements with shaky eyes.

The hunters eyes then started to widen, his hands flailing to his throat as his mouth opens, eyes going to the ceiling.

Yoongi then stops in front of him, his hand closing tighter and tighter, choking the hunter out.

"W-w-wa-wait!!! P-please!! I-I-I have useful i-information on how you guys can escape!!!"
The hunter said desperately, his hands starting to loosen on his neck.

Yoongi stops.
"What information?"
Yoongi says, his hand moving to his side.
The man seeking air, falls to the ground while holding his neck, coughing violently.

"What information!!" Yoongi says now with gritted teeth.
"There is, there is a way that you can escape through those double doors." The hunter said, raising his shaking hand, pointing at it.

"Mhm." Yoongi hums. He looks at the door, when his fierce gaze goes back onto the hunter, he raises his right hand again, panicking the hunter.

"I'm serious!! Behind those double doors you make two rights down the hallways, then you make a left, then you go straight, and make another right, and then you have the exit!!"
He said frantically, his eyes moving from us to Yoongi.

"Mhm, ok."
Yoongi says, his hand still in midair, thinking.
"What about the other hunters and the guards and the security cameras and stuff."

He asks.
"Remember how the man and woman told you how we were watching?"
Yoongi's face goes blank.
"How-"

"They were lied to, we can hear and see everything going on in here."
"Are you saying they will disable the cameras, move the guards,"

Yoongi walks even closer, the man backing up with his arms and legs, a terrified look on his face as his back hits the wall, practically shaking once Yoongi reaches him.

"Will tell all the hunters to not stop us, and will let us make it to the exit,"
Yoongi leans down, his head tilted in the hunters face.

"Just for you?"
He finally asks.
"Just for a lousy hunter, they'll do all of that, for one lousy hunter. That's something to laugh at."

Yoongi chuckles, standing back up, looking up at where the people who were watching were supposed to be.

"Mhm, that means that you have more useful information if they would do that just for you." Yoongi says, thinking a bit before he grins.

He leans down, taking ahold of the mans neck, the man clawing at it.
"Tell me, what else do you know?"

The man starts to cry.
"Your friend Jungkook..."
He starts off.
Yoongi turns to look at me, narrowing his eyes before he turns back to the hunter.

"What about him?"
"He-he's half human!!!"
The world seems to stop, my eyes focused on Yoongi only, seeing as he dropped the hunter, the hunter backing up away from him, a smirk now on his face.

The others look at me, backing away in slight fear, but my eyes were only on Yoongi.
He was walking towards me fast, a deadly glare set on his face.

He reaches me, grabs my neck and slams me into the wall behind us.
I choke, blood coming out of my mouth, staining my lips and running down my chin.

"I think that's enough Yoongi-"
Yoongi raised his hand, silencing Jin's concern.
"Is what that fucker said true?" He asks.
"Yeah, yeah it is. I'm half human." I say, a chuckle bubbling in my throat.

He grits his teeth, throwing me aside, my body landing on the ground next to him. I grunt, trying to pick myself up, but failing.

"No wonder your eyes weren't blue, you have the disgusting human gene in you. What happened? Your father raped a woman? Did your mom get raped?? Did your dad leave you for a human-"

"Stop!!" I say.
"My moms loved each other!! They loved each other!! Ok!! They did!!!"
Everyone stopped.
"M-moms?"
Yoongi muttered, completely shocked.

"Yes moms!! What are you going to do laugh at me!! Hurt me!! What are you gonna do huh!!"
They looked away, hiding their expressions from me.

"Well, well, well."
A voice spoke from behind me.

Taken

Lynn~~

(Completed) Book 1: Taken//Bts Supernatural AuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara