twelve

- Gulf -

“Don't meet with him, Gulf. I swear I can kill anyone, especially if its name is Bank.”

I can feel the threat in his words but I know he doesn't really mean it, a jealous-boyfriend starter pack, they say? Although he's this scary, I find it more of his charm. His serious, burning eyes, wrinkled forehead, tight lips all add up to the beauty of I thought non-existent creature yet is in front of me, getting jealous over a guy.

I nodded as a response to him since he's being impatient for my answer.

It's already dark and he insisted to have our dinner at my place.

“Let's buy first ingredients. You know, your fridge doesn't have anything to offer.”

“Do you really need to tell that in my face? Tch.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“That's why we're going shopping, wifeyyy.” I was so surprised when I saw him with his flirtatious eyes gazing at me and using a flirting tone, as well.

I slap his hand to let go of me but then he clings even more.

“Right, what a useless boyfriend I have almost become?! You must be limiting your actions and if we go shopping, you'll end up hurting yourself again.” And then I saw him lowering his body, showing his broad back, as his left hand signs me to get on him already. Wait is he offering me a piggyback ride? Is he insane?

“Hey what are you doing?”

“I'm giving you the most rare ride in the world that only I, Mew, can provide. Come on, get on.” He tilted his head to see if I'm already getting on but the hell with gods and goddesses, I will never get on his back.

“What a piece of work you are, P'Mew. Can't you see that with my size, I can smash you into pieces at once??? Besides, we can just order take-aways.”

He stood and face me with his raised eyebrow?

“Did I just get rejected?”

Full of confidence, I nodded to him.

“Also, I am really hungry now. Aren't you scared, I might eat you alive? That's how hungry I am right now.”

From an irritated face which just got rejected just now, his face is turning into something I wish I am not seeing now. He's giving me a sly look on his face with a half-smile that's suggesting me I have said something wrong. Uh, what is it? I swear I didn't say anything wrong, or did I?

“I might want to be eaten by you tonight. No force needed.”

With that being said, I think I already got it why he's smirking like an idiot over there.

“What!!??!!?!!”

“Nah just kidding. Let's go order take-aways now. I'm now REALLY scared to be EATEN alive.”

I slapped him hard on his shoulder as we make our way to my favorite restaurant. Silly, P'Mew. I didn't know he's got a side of him like this.

“Let me do this, okay? Just sit back and relax.”

We just got home. And when he saw me about to get some plates, he stopped me and did it himself. Well, if he insisted. I then made my way to the table and watch him as he prepare our dinner. It's so nice to have P'Mew around, it feels like I have a caring husband that never lets me get tired. But on the other hand, I don't like the thought of me being a burden to him. It makes me want to recover faster so I can do the things a boyfriend should do to his partner.

“Let's eat.”

I can't help myself but to smile. How long has it been since we ate like this here in my dorm? I don't have a sharp memory but it's clear that I've missed this. I didn't notice that I was staring at him for a few minutes already and P'Mew caught me.

“Are you curious of how I taste? I'm sure you won't be disappointed.”

My eyes widened, totally in disbelief of what he just said. I almost choke myself and was followed by nonstop coughing. P'Mew gave me a glass of water and I was about to yell at him when somebody knocked on the door.

We are both stoned for a while but then, P'Mew stood and get the door. Maybe it's just Pete and Top. Aish. what a nice timing.

When the door was pulled opened, it was not Pete nor Top but rather a tall, fair-skinned, handsome-looking guy showed up.

He entered the room, pulling his luggage in.

“Sawasdee krub. I'm New and I am your new roommate. Hope we can get along.” Without hearing our response, he went straight to the vacant bed, which is no longer vacant. P'Mew looked at me as if asking me who is he, I shrugged my shoulders since I also have no idea.

“The landlord says he left a note and from what I see, I think you didn't see it.” He pointed at the mirror on the side where the note is.

“I've been busy lately, that's why. Oh wait. I'll make some room in the closet. I've been used to having the closet by myself, got a pretty lot of things here.” Awkwardly, I smiled as I try to pushed to the side my hanged clothes.

P'Mew already cleaned the table and also washed the dishes while I sit on my bed, watching my new rommate as he arrange his things in the closet.

Hmm. Why does his name ring a bell? Where did I hear his name?

I'm still trying to recall where could I have been heard his name when I heard P'Mew started a conversation with my new roommate, or should I say picking a fight. Uh oh.

“Hey, new comer.” P'Mew called the new guy but he stared back at P'Mew, emotionless.

“Did you say your name is New?”

“Looks like your deaf.”

“You better answer right while I'm asking you nicely.”

“Yes, My name is New. Why?”

“Are you the one who sent my boyfriend a box of sweets? In short, flirting with my boyfriend?”

P'Mew looked at New, examining his reaction but still he doesn't give a damn.

I can feel the intense and heavy atmosphere here in the room and I am not liking this.

“What box?” plainly said New.

“Never mind.” said P'Mew while still looking at New. Though it didn't last long since P'Mew came and asked me if we can have an ice cream, which I agreed.

We were about to leave the room, when I noticed something about New. Although it is just a quick glance at him when we were about to leave, it is clear that I see him...

smirking.

***

Please vote and comment.