prologue

Assalamualaikum

Hi guys.

How are you all? Rise your hands BLIN BY LOVE's fans? I want to see you guys 🤩

Like I said I will publish momin ki dua as I get time so here is the prologue. Please give me your feedback.

***********

I stood there lifeless. all the air sucks out of me. I couldn't see a thing but only her. Infidelity. A cheater.

she was there kissing someone else. and I was here waiting for my soul to just rip out of my body.

she cheated on me. she betrayed me. she broke me beyond repair. I love her with everything I had. I gave her my everything. I trusted her with my everything but she broke my trust with my heart brutally. she crushed my soul. and she wasn't anyone else but....

my Love of life, My Dua

I stumbled back still my eyes were on them. she was so lost in him to even felt my presence. taking a deep breath I turned around not having the courage to look at them for even for a mere second more.

stumbling I stepped inside the apartment.

"Momin" Maham called out as she saw me she ran toward me and stood in front of me with concern. I fall on the ground not having enough strength to stand up. my breath started to become heavy. eyes become a blur with tears.

she sat beside me and cupped my face making me look at her. my tears started falling.

"What happened?" she asked in a worried voice.

"she broke me! she broke my trust! you were right Maham, she cheats me!" Maham eyes widened.

"what happened? what you're saying? Had you seen something..." I Cutt her off.

"I saw her! I saw her kissing him! I saw her cheating on me with my own eyes! she is a cheater! she cheats me! she broke me!" I cried out Maham pulled me. rubbing my back trying to calm me.

"Momin ki dua qubool ho kar bhi adhuri reh gayi! Wo meri ho kar bhi mujhse door hogayi!"( the believer's supplication was answered but was incompleted. She's mine but she's far away from being mine) I cry in her shoulder.

I always referred her as momin ki dua as she was mine or I thought. but now I realised she wasn't momin ki dua she was never mine.

*************

How was it?

I know many things running in your mind guys, but remember don't judge the books by its cover.

I just want to request one thing. DON'T HATE DUA.

Be patience people. My first priority is UNKNOWINGLY HALAL so i won't update regularly but i will try my best.

Love you all❤