Chapter 14: Meeting the Family

"Hey Baku—hrm!" 

Katsuki slowly lowered his hand from Kirishima's mouth as he stepped into the house, pressing his finger to his lips.

"Barely got the firecracker to sleep." Katsuki whispered as Kirishima followed him into the living room, Mina following closely with their own son. 

"Hi guys." I said quietly as I held Katsuhita close. 

"Ohhhh Hotaru, she's beautiful!" Mina squealed under her breath as she handed Aka to his father and he immediately began to tug at his father's goatee. "Can I hold her?"

"Sure thing." I said as another knock came at the door and Mina sat down with my daughter.

"I love what you did with her hair." Mina admired her pink and white flower headband as Katsuki let Izuku, Ocacho, Jirou, Kaminari, and Sero in. 

"Her hair has settled down considerably since birth." I explained as everyone came in. "For a second I was wondering if she'd end up with her father's poofy hair."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Katsuki huffed as he came up behind me and put his head on my shoulder. "I know you like my hair."

"That I do." I said as I began to run my hands through his hair and kissed it the moment everyone looked away.

"Bro, have you tried styling your own hair?" Kirishima laughed as he managed to pull his son off his little goatee. "Imagine it being long."

"You have a point." Katsuki sighed in resignation as Ochaco sat next to Mina with her son. 

"Say hi, Toshi." Ochaco whispered as she led her baby's hand to touch Katsuhita's hand. I glanced up at Katsuki and touched his cheek as he stared at the two babies. 

"Calm down. She's still your baby." I reminded him as Katsuhita's little fingers curled around Toshi's. 

Suddenly, Katsuhita woke up and began to cry, making Toshi jump and cry in fear. 

"All right, all right, c'mere you." Katsuki sighed as he took the screaming baby from Mina and began to bounce her. "I know green-hair is scary, but don't worry, you'll kick his butt soon enough." He added as he gently patted her back.

"Kacchan! They're babies!" Izuku yelped as he tried to quiet his son. "It's all right Toshi, it's all right, you didn't mean to scare her, I know, I know."

"She's probably just hungry. I got her, Katsuki-kun." I said as I held out my arms and he covered us up with a blanket. "Anyway, how old is Toshi now anyway?"

"He's going to hit 9 months in a week or so." Ochaco answered. 

"And Aka?"

"7 months next week. Ow, Aka. No pulling." Kirishima sighed as he passed off the baby with black curls and red horns off to Mina. 

"You know what I just realized?" Kaminari said. 

"I'm not sure I want to know." Jirou sighed. "But you're going to say it anyway, so spit it out. I told the babysitter we'd be back in 3 hours and our movie starts in 20 minutes."

"Katsuki and Hotaru are the only ones with a baby girl. All the rest of us, including Asui and Tokoyami, have had boys. Who know Katsuki, maybe one of the little guys will end up being your future son-in-law."

Katsuki looked back at his baby girl as I patted her back to burp her. I shrugged.

"Over my dead body." Katsuki growled as Katsuhita let out a burp and Katsuki took over. "She wouldn't do her old man dirty like that, would you princess?" He asked her as he continued patting her back over the burping-cloth.