Chapter 18: Hero Work

"All right then, another day is in the planning." Shoto said as he sat at the head of the table. "So, Deku, you're on north patrol today with Eri and Kota, right?"

"Yep. They're starting to get the hang of it, but I'd like to show them a little more. And study their quirks, obviously." He added with a nervous laugh. 

"Got it. Bakugo, you're taking south with the new sidekick. Who wants to take east?"

"I will." I said as I stood up. "I haven't been on a patrol for a while, so—"

"Frostbite." Katsuki sighed as he stood and put his arms around my waist and put his hand on my stomach. "There's a reason for that."

"Oh. I forgot." I laughed in embarrassment as Katsuki had me sit on his lap because he couldn't stand due to his laughter.

"It's not that funny, Katsuki." I huffed as he hid his face in my back and Ochaco volunteered for east. 

"I swear, your pregnancy brain this go round is going to be the death of all of us." He snickered as he put his hands over child #3. "You weren't half as bad with the other two." He whispered in my ear.

"Shut up, we're still in a meeting. Now go get in your own chair." I grumped as he slid out from under me and continued laughing until we broke up for our respective assignments.

"So it's another boy?" Gang Orca asked as I helped him review for the upcoming provisional licensing exam a little while later. 

"Yep. Kat was a little disappointed."

"A little?" Katsuki barked as he stalked in. "She was uptight about it until I promised I'd take her to the gym to blow something up...and after telling her she might have another chance down the road for a sister..."

"And your son?" Gang asked.

"Kid could care less." Katsuki shrugged. "He's three. He's more focused on heroes than brothers."

"And a certain hero at that." Now it was my turn to smirk as Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Fuyuto has turned out to be quite the fanboy of a certain green-haired hero Katsuki works with."

"Oh." Gang nodded in understanding. "That's rough."

"He still idolizes you, Katsuki-kun." I reminded him as I hugged him. Or I should say tried.

"Gosh kid. You're worse than Kat." I muttered as our newest family member kicked me right in the ribs the moment I barely touched Katsuki. "I swear, if he comes out blasting out your quirk..." I winced as he kicked me again and I rubbed my stomach.

"You'll what?" Katsuki challenged me with that annoying victorious smile of his as Gang left with the paperwork now done. 

"You're the worst." I pouted as I pulled his arms off of me. "First you tease me, and now you're being insensitive."

"My bad. Would spicy chicken for dinner tonight work for redemption?"

"Sure. Now, I'll see you later, I've got to go pick up the kids." I said as I grabbed my bag. 

"Be safe." Katsuki reminded me as he gave me a kiss good-bye. 

"Always am!"

"All right Kat. Now be careful!" I bit my fingernails nervously as she prepared for liftoff.

"I got it Mama!" She said as she let out a hug explosion at her feet and used smaller ones to help her land. 

"I am still so not used to this." I sighed as Kat landed safely on the pad and I sat next to Momo. 

Momo laughed as she stopped coaching Sakura for a minute.