Chapter 19: U.A. (7 years later)

"Kit-Kat, slow down a bit!" I called after her.

"Give your poor mother a break is what she's trying to say." Katsuki grunted as he held my hand.

"Come on! Today is my first day!" Katsuhita grumped as she waited for a second. 

"A day you're going to be 2 hours early for at this rate!" Katsuki retorted.

I rolled my eyes slightly with a chuckle as I looked at her in her grey uniform and haphazardly tied tie. She had refused to wear the skirt, and I couldn't blame her: after all, Mineta's son had managed to get in her class. But that dusty blond hair and scowl nearly sent me laughing at the uncanny resemblance. 

"You'd think they change the uniform after so many years. And she is more than definitely your daughter." I remarked.

"As is the one on the way." Katsuki nodded at my baby bump.

"Another baby girl for you to spoil." I laughed as he pulled me into a side hug and I rested my head on his shoulder. 

"How are you feeling anyway? I didn't get a chance to ask with getting the brats ready for the day."

"I'm just tired. Didn't sleep much, especially with Asahi." I said under my breath.

"What happened?" He asked in concern as he glanced at the kid in his arms that was busy bantering with his older sister.

"Nightmare. I didn't have the heart to wake you up after that late call you had." 

"You're much too nice for your own good, frostbite." He murmured as he kissed my head.

"Daddy, when can I go to U.A.?" Asahi asked as he poked Katsuki's cheek, his red eyes shaped like mine glowing as we neared the school gates.

"Give it a couple of years sport, you at least have to get through 2nd grade first...without blowing it up." Katsuki sighed as he tried to slick back his son's brownish-blond messy hair down. "That, and get a better handle on that quirk of yours, fire hazard. Now hold still, your hair's a mess."

"Your genetics, not mine." I teased him under my breath as he snorted in a desperate attempt to hide his laughter. 

My pregnancy was certainly indicative of my son's personality and quirk: with the exception of his grandfather's hair and my eye shape, he was practically a clone of his father.

Asahi laughed at his father's teasing as I felt a tug at my sleeve.

"I have 4 years, right Mom?" 

I smiled down at Fuyuto as I squeezed his hand. "Yes you do. And you're already doing so well in getting ready. I saw your score in math is doing better."

"Yeah, but it's not an A." He said quietly.

"Kid, your quirk and dedication are more than enough to get into U.A.." Katsuki said as he let go of my hand to walk alongside Fuyuto. "If you get obsessed about your grades, you're going to forget how to function like a normal human being like your mom and I."

"Hey, at least we learned." I grinned as I kissed his cheek.

"Bleck!" Asahi wrenched. "Cooties!"

"Aw, Asahi wants cooties too?" I laughed as I tried to kiss him while he used Katsuki as a shield (which Katsuki didn't mind in the slightest). 

"You guys are weird." Katsuhita rolled her eyes as she trotted back up ahead. 

"And what does that make you, firecracker?" Katsuki smirked as he ran to catch up with her.