1. THE WEASLEYS

| CHAPTER ONE |

THE WEASLEYS.

EVERYBODY IN THE WIZARDING WORLD knew of the Weasley's. With eight children and two parents all blessed with fiery red hair how could they not. The youngest of them all was little Ginevra Weasley - or as she preferred to be called, Ginny - The young girl was the most talented at Quidditch of them all (even with four of her siblings having been on the Gryffindor team before). 

Next was Ronald. He was a year older than Ginny but never let the smaller girl forget it, teasing her about being the last of them all to go to Hogwarts the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The twins - Fred and George - came next. To say that the pair were a handful would've been the biggest understatement of the century. The two of them sent Ginny a half-blown up Hogwarts toilet seat in their very first year at the wizarding school. 

Percy Weasley was the extreme opposite of the twins. He never misbehaved, never got bad grades, even became a Prefect and then a Head Boy. He would proudly strut around the Burrow, his head held high, his chest puffed out showing off the Gryffindor Head Boy badge. Next up was Charlie, he was the Gryffindor Quidditch Team Captain in his last two years of school, before - much to the disapprove of his parents - went off to work in Romania with dragons. 

William Weasley - Bill -  was the oldest boy. He too was not only a Prefect but a Head Boy during his time at Hogwarts. After graduating, he started working for Gringotts Wizarding Bank as a Curse Breaker all the way in Egypt. 

Last was Dawn Weasley. Molly and Arthur's oldest child. She was born merely eleven months before Bill, and even though she was the oldest, Bill would always act like her older brother, especially when they both went off to Hogwarts. Just like the rest of the Weasley's, Dawn was sorted into Gryffindor as soon as she arrived, spending her time in the house of lions. She adored all of her family, obviously, but she was most definitely always the closest to Charlie. The pair of them found common interest with both Quidditch and Care of Magical Creatures. It was actually Dawn who inspired Charlie to start woking with dragons and that's exactly what she did too. Both Molly and Arthur Weasley were absolutely gobsmacked when their daughter turned to them and said she was moving to Romania, they had hoped that she would stick around, work for the Ministry but that was never her dream.

She did, however, visit every few weeks and even owned a small cottage in England and at the start of Ron's fourth year, she got a special assignment which meant that she would be staying in England for the rest of the year. As much as she loved her job and her dragons, Dawn would be lying if she said she didn't miss home. Walking through Diagon Alley made her feel like a kid again. 

The twenty-five year old strolled through the streets, her bright green eyes wide as she watched children running around, all of them yelling excitingly as they spotted something in a shop window that they liked. With a small smile resting on her face, the redhead walked towards Flourish and Blotts.

As she opened the door to enter, her eyes were already scanning the shelves nearby when she suddenly bumped into a tall figure. Her eyes widened as she looked at the person, "I am so sorry. I can be a right klutz sometimes," Dawn chuckled nervously as she let her eyes scan the figure. 

It was a man, one that looked kind of familiar to her. He was extremely tall and lanky, his shoulders slumped down. He was wearing slightly tattered, brown robes that seemed to have been stitched back together in a couple of places. His brown eyes seemed kind yet tired as they observed the shorter redhead in front of him. His mousey brown hair was messy on the top of his head, looking as if he had run his fingers through it too many times. His face looked tired, with scars littered across it.

"No need to be sorry," He chuckled softly, his eyes inspecting her carefully, "I wasn't looking where I was going."

Dawn couldn't help but smile, her green eyes were practically glued to his dark ones, "I'm Dawn, by the way," She finally spoke up, holding her hand out politely, "Dawn Weasley."

"Remus," He said placing his scarred hand into hers, he noticed a couple of scars running down her face as he maintained eye contact with her, "Remus Lupin."

AN- Okay so that was the first chapter. It was definitely more of an introduction to Dawn and the rest of the family pretty much. Let me know what you guys think so far, I can't wait to write more for this story and I'll definitely try making another cover for it, one that's a bit more interesting.