45. HOPE

| CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE |

HOPE.

NEITHER DAWN NOR REMUS COULD get enough of their little girl. The redhead didn't even care about the sweat that was sticking her hair to her face, all she cared about was the sleeping girl in her arms. Remus sat besides her, one arm wrapped securely around her shoulders as the other was under the baby's head. 

Remus couldn't believe it. He was so sure that he never wanted to start a family, but at that moment, he couldn't think of anything better. Their daughter had only been alive for thirty minutes, but she had already won over their hearts. Remus vowed he would do everything and anything to keep the little girl safe. 

A knock suddenly caught Remus' and Dawn's attention. Glancing up, Dawn spotted Charlie standing there, waving awkwardly, "You asked for me?" He questioned.

Dawn nodded and gestured with her head for him to come closer. Charlie pushed himself off the threshold of the door and took a few steps over, his eyes instantly landing on the bundle of joy in Dawn's arms, "She's so cute," He commented as he knelt down. 

As soon as the baby was born and checked over, Molly had rushed out to the rest of the Weasley's and shared the news that a baby girl had been born. It didn't take long for the Weasley's to rush inside, all of them looking excited. However, they only stayed in the room for about five minutes before Molly ordered them to leave and give the baby and new parents some room. 

"She really is," Dawn nodded, "We wanted to ask you something," She announced, sharing a happy look with Remus.

Charlie quirked an eyebrow.

"Would you be Hope's Godfather?" The redhead asked, biting her lip to keep the wide grin from forming.

Charlie's mouth flew open, he gestured to himself, "M-Me?"

Dawn chuckled but she and Remus nodded simultaneously, "You," She clarified.

Charlie's face broke out in the widest grin, one that stretched from ear to ear, "Of course I will," He nodded eagerly, Dawn noticed the tears forming in his eyes, "Hope?" He suddenly asked.

The redhead nodded, she pushed her head further into Remus' shoulder, "Hope Charlotte Lupin."

AN- We're at 102K views and 6k votes!!! Holy crap thank you to everyone who's reading, commenting and voting, you're all awesome 💖💖💖