06| Trainee

***

***

Kim Taehyung

"I'm back!" I cheerfully announced the moment I got back in our dorm.

It was getting late and because Hera was so busy teaching me their full choreography, we both didn't notice the time.

I offered to walk her back to their dorm, but she told me that it would be dangerous if somebody sees them together. I had no choice but to watch her get on a cab and waved goodbye. She said she'll walk home, but I insisted that she takes a cab home if I can't walk her back to her dorm.

I had so much fun practicing with Hera. She's not that talkative, but maybe it's just because we only met that time. 

She's a really great teacher and so I learned their full choreography in just one night. I even asked her to sing me a small portion of the song, even though I've heard it multiple times. 

Her voice is really pretty, I can't believe she and her group still haven't debuted yet. But, she said their debut date should be soon and I can't wait to see her and her members perform on stage.

"Oh~ Tae, you look happy."

I eagerly nodded at Jimin hyung's comment. I took off my shoes and was about to walk towards my room when I noticed some of my members staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You look happy and I don't know why," Jungkook responded.

Jimin hyung rolled his eyes, "Tae is just like that, why are we even surprised? He goes out to do god knows what and comes back with a smile on his face and a cheerful aura."

Jungkook nodded, "You have a point, Jimin hyung. Taehyung hyung is just born different."

I gave the two a glare and crossed my arms. "Yah! What do you mean by that? I'm not weird, you guys are weird for thinking that I'm being weird, even though I'm not being weird. You guys are just mean and weird."

I pouted, "Weirdos."

(A/N: After typing and reading the word weird over and over again, I don't think I even spelled it right anymore. I even had to search it up.)

"Hah! Tae called you guys weirdos!" Hobi hyung exclaimed with a chuckle while keeping his focus on his food.

Jin hyung frowned, "Hobi, be careful with that. You might spill it on my carpet too, do you want to sleep outside the dorm like Jungkookie?"

Hobi hyung immediatly shook his head and brought the said food back to the kitchen out of fear. I can even see him shaking as he waddled his way to the kitchen.

Yeah, note to self: Do not spill anything on Jin hyung's beloved carpet.

"You guys are noisy, I'm going to bed." I said and started walking to my room.