20| Shows

***

***

Min Hyuna

I was woken up from unconsciousness when I heard my alarm clock ringing and buzzing on the bedside table. I groaned and shuffled around the bed until I finally lifted my arm to turn that annoying thing off.

I smiled as silence filled my room once again.

But, something felt out of place. I tried taking my blanket over my head to help me drift back to sleep but my body isn't cooperating.

My eyes widened as it finally dawned to me what was going on.

I immediately sat down on the bed and took the clock from the table beside me and saw the time.

"Crap!" I cursed. "It's already six o'clock!!"

I took the blanket off me and immediately dashed outside my room to wake my members up.

How could I forget?!

Our manager gave us our schedule for the whole week just last night. This week is packed with performances and shows to give our group publicity to attract more and more people.

I couldn't think right because of me and Taehyung oppa's moment last night and now we're going to be late if I don't wake my other members up.

I knocked on each of their doors and screamed at the top of my lungs for them to hopefully wake up.

"Girls!! Wake up!! We're leaving at seven thirty. Get your asses up and get ready or else I'll have to use force to drag your butts out of your rooms!!"

After that, I ran to the kitchen to make our breakfast.

A few minutes later, I could hear chatter and footsteps from the hallway and the living room. The thing about our dorm is that even though we each have our own rooms, we only have one bathroom.

"Hyuna unnie!!" One of then yelled.

I sighed before yelling back and keeping my focus on the eggs on the pan.

"What?!"

"Mi-mi unnie is hogging the bathroom!!"

I rolled my eyes at her complaint, "You should've woken up earlier then!! Wait for your turn Jae-Jae!!"

I yelped when one of the plates almost fell from the stack of plates that I'm carrying on my right hand.

I sighed in relief as I set the plates down on the table before running back to the stove to check the food that I'm cooking.

Fun fact, I wasn't really this good at cooking years ago, but my mom spared some time to teach me even though she was so busy with all her work for the government because she's worried that I might get bullied by other trainees.

She taught me how to cook because of such a silly reason. I mean, no one would even bother to bully because I can obviously take care of myself, but I'm still thankful for her efforts.