09| She's real

***

***

Kim Taehyung

Another day of practice in the building. Last night was fun, we all had a sleepover at Yoongi hyung's room. Well, not everyone, only the maknae line was there as we continued our cuddle session to comfort Yoongi hyung.

He was a bit annoyed at first, but he eventually agreed and let the three of us stay in his room. Yoongi hyung's room is one of my favorites, its just so warm and it gives off this cozy vibe. 

"Yah, Taehyung!" Jimin hyung shouted from across the room.

We're currently having an hour break before we start the second half of practice. Every time we perform at an award show, Big Hit always has a huge plan for a huge performance. Practicing the whole routine and choreography is a bit hard and tiring, but we'll do anything for our fans.

I looked up to him and gave him a confused look, "Yes? That's the name my mom gave me, why?"

He motioned me to come over to him and Jungkook, "Come here! We need to talk to you!"

I sighed and stood up from the floor. I placed my phone back on the floor as I wait for it to charge. I walk over to the two of them. 

Is this about the cake that Jin hyung left for us in the refrigerator and they caught me eating a few slices in the middle of the night?

They should've just asked me if they wanted some, they don't have to use it for blackmail. Jin hyung was furious when he found out that someone ate three slices of the cake that he just made and because I still want to live and stay in the dorm, I didn't tell anyone about it.

"What is it?" I asked them and sat down on the floor beside them. "Is this about the cake Jin hyung made?"

Jungkook gave me a weird look, "What cake? Wait, were you the one who ate the three slices? Oh my god, hyung. You're so dead!"

"What? What cake? Did I say cake?" I immediately acted innocent. So this isn't about the cake, then what could this be about?

I didn't do anything other-wordly this month, or did I?

"What is this about?" I asked them.

Jimin hyung sighed, "Remember last night? Me and Kookie found you hugging Yoongi hyung last night in his room and he was even crying while hugging you back."

I raised my brow, "Your point?"

"How did you not die?!"

I guess it was really that shocking for others to see Yoongi hyung showing his full emotions to others. 

I crossed my arms, "Why do you want to know?"

Jungkook pouted, "Its just that Yoongi hyung doesn't usually hug me back when I hug him. How are you still alive when you hugged him? We didn't even hear him scream or something."