11| She's my sister

***

***

Min Hyuna

I breath out a huge sigh as we all got off the stage. Cold sweat was forming on my forehead because of nervousness. 

The staff clapped their hands as we all took water bottles from their hands. People were walking and running around as our group had finished our official debut performance. 

"Finally!" My members cheered.

We finally debuted as a group after more than two years of secretly training as we were hidden from the public eye by our company. I was so happy when I saw that the crowd really loved our performance.

All our hard work really is worth it in the end.

So this is how other famous artists feel when they perform in front of hundreds of people. This this is only the beginning of our journey towards the top, just like our seniors. We will work hard to reach the top.

I will work hard to lead my members and we could all reach the top together. I know that it will most likely take some time, but as long as people supports our music, it will all be worth it. All the sleepless nights, tiring practice, and other hurdles that we must conquer as a group, me and my members will surpass it all.

"I'm so tired," Heeyoung complained.

I took off the cap on the bottle and drank as much as I could of the water. My throat is really parched and I don't even care if water is leaking from the side of my mouth anymore.

I just need water.

"I almost slipped earlier," Mi-mi muttered.

I put my hand on her shoulder making her turn to me. I gave her a reassuring smile and shook her shoulder a bit.

"It's okay, nothing bad happened anyway, right?"

She nodded in response.

We started making our way back to our dressing room to change into some more comfortable clothes. I can't really wear these high-heeled boots all day long.

"Girls, you have to do an interview first before you can change," One of the staff called to us as we all followed them to where a short interview with the MCs will be held.

We got to the small room with cameras everywhere and saw another group. Our eyes widened at our fellow labelmates.

"Hyuna noona?!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

The rest of the boys and the MCs turned to us. My cheeks went red as everyone started to stare at us. The filming for the short interviews for each groups haven't started yet that's why they are all just lounging around.

"Oh! Crystals, please stand right here."

We followed suit as the staff lead us at our positions beside TXT. When we got there, the boys immediately gave us warm hugs as they congratulated us.