Special Chapter #1

***

***

3rd person

Min Hyuna is being interviewed for one of BTS's videos that would be posted online.

"So, Hera, being Yoongi's sister," The camera man began. "What kind of nicknames do you call your older brother?"

Hyuna giggled, "Actually, there's a lot, but my favorite would probably be that one name the fans would call him."

"And that is...?"

Hyuna was having a hard time picking from the two choices in her mind.

"It would probably li'l meow meow or Min suga genius jjang jjang man boong boong."

She laughed and so did the cameraman.

"Alright, while we're talking about nicknames, one of the dares written here is to shout one of those two nicknames."

Hyuna's eyes widened, "Are you serious?"

"No, I'm a muggle."

(A/N: Reference anyone?)

"So, which one will it be?" The camera man asked her once again.

"Well, since no one is out here anyway," Hyuna turned her head from left to right.

She took a deep breath, "MIN SUGA GENIUS JJANG JJANG MAN BOONG BOONG!!"

Hyuna stared at the camera for a few seconds while she tried to catch her breath.

"That wasn't so hard wasn't it?" The camera man asked while trying to keep in his laughter.

Hyuna, on the other hand, looks like she just saw a ghost behind the camera man in front of her.

"Uhh, I think I need to go.".

The cameraman was confused, "But we still haven't finished your interview."

Hyuna didn't listen and just started running away, not a moment too soon, the camera caught a glimpse of what seems to be a cat running after his sister.

"YAH! HYUNA COME BACK HERE!!"

The cameraman ran after the two siblings and finally caught the two of them in an embrace.

"Don't tickle me!!" Hyuna whined.

"You're not the boss of me!" Yoongi exclaimed and kept ticking his sister in his arms.

They both turned around and saw the cameraman waving at the two of them.

Yoongi frowned and Hyuna waved back.

"Yoongi, if you don't mind, your sister is still not finished with her interview."

Yoongi didn't listen and hugged her sister and lifted her up from the ground as they walked away.

Hyuna was unbothered and waved the camera goodbye as she was being carried away by her older brother.

"But, Yoongi!!" The cameraman yelled.

"Bye, hyung!!" Yoongi yelled back.