34| Avoid him

***

***

Kim Taehyung

Hyuna remembers everything.

After we saw Hyuna running away and Yoongi hyung crying, everything just changed.

Yoongi hyung told us what happened and what she said. Honestly, I didn't even notice that she was just pretending to not know hyung.

Is everything just a lie then?

I'm sure she has her own reasons, but I just wished that she listened to hyung's side at least once.

Yoongi hyung is devastated.

We tried talking to him but once again, he shut the door of his room on our faces and just spent the night crying himself to sleep.

If he even did get sleep.

We even have to force him to stay back in the dorm and rest, but he kept on telling us that he's fine and he wants to practice with us.

First of all, when has Yoongi hyung ever suggested to go do something other than sleep and drink coffee?

I think the only reason why he wants to go practice is so he could see his sister again.

But, why would Hyuna hate her own brother?

The only sane person in her family that actually cares for her not like their father who doesn't care about any of them.

"Taehyung, are you okay?"

I looked to my left and saw Jimin hyung looking at me worriedly.

I nodded and gave him a reassuring smile.

"I'm okay hyung. I'm just thinking about what would happen now that we know Hyuna remembers everything."

He sighed, "We'll know what to do next after we talk about it with Mr.Bang."

I nodded.

After we talked about what happened with Hyuna and Yoongi hyung, we also realized that another person also lied to all of us.

Our very own boss, Mr. Bang.

He told us that Hyuna has partial amnesia because of an accident that happened years ago, that's why she couldn't remember anything from her past.

We didn't know he was part of Hyuna's plan of lying to everyone that she has amnesia.

"I can't believe she actually convinced Mr. Bang to join her evil scheme," I muttered and my hands turned to fists.

I'm not angry at her, I'm just upset and disappointed.

She never gave Yoongi hyung a chance to share his side and she even had our boss lie to everyone that she has amnesia just so she could make Yoongi hyung's life harder.