12| Photoshoot

***

***

Min Yoongi

"Wait, so you're telling me that Hera is Hyuna?" Taehyung asked.

We just got back in our dorm and my members bombarded me with questions. But, we should be asking the maknae line and Hobi some questions too.

I nodded in response as I plopped down on the couch while holding in my tears. "Yes, she's my sister and I'm sure of it."

Silence.

"Aren't you happy hyung? You finally found her!" Jimin exclaimed.

I looked up to them, "Yeah, I found her. She has been in the company all this time! How could she not tell me?! She could've walked over to me or do something. I wasted my time looking for her at random places when she's right beside me!"

Tears finally fell from my eyes as I ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

She was right here all along. How could she not tell me? Is she mad at me? How did I not notice her in the building?!

"I'm sorry, hyung."

I looked up to see Taehyung looking down at his feet while apologizing to me. "I didn't know it was her. You could've been with your sister if it wasn't for my idiot self."

"It's not your fault Tae, just like you said, she would have changed her appearance since I haven't seen her for so long." I told him.

"It's my fault for not noticing her," I told them.

Taehyung shook his head, "Even if you did try to find her, you would have a hard time."

"What do you mean, Tae?" Namjoon asked.

"Her—Hyuna told me that they were told to keep away from other's sight when practicing in the building, because Mr. Bang wanted to keep her and her members a secret until their debut date."

Jin hyung looked confused, we all are. "Why would he want to keep it from us? I mean, I get it when he wants to hide it from the public, but why from us?"

Tae shrugged, "I asked her the same question, but she told me that even she and her members doesn't know why."

"What are you gonna do now, hyung?"

They all turned to me.

I sighed deeply, "Sejin hyung told me that I could talk to her tomorrow for the family photoshoot of Big Hit."

Silence covered the room.

"I'm scared," I confessed. "I'm scared to face her again after I basically abandoned her in that mad house by herself."

"It's going to be alright, hyung. We'll be right here with you, every step of the way."