29| Agent

***

***

Min Hyuna

What in the name of Namjoon's tiddies just happened?!

*Petition for Kim Namjoon to join the Tiddie committee*

Anyway, back to the story, a few hours ago, I got word from the headquarters that they found suspicious gang activity around the area and I was assigned to go and check if it's true.

There aren't a lot of secret agents from our area, except for me and President. From what I've heard, he's too busy keeping his members away from going outside because of the news.

I immediately took the job out of fear and my need for confirmation that he and his group are back in the country after being on the run.

I need to know if he's really back so that I could protect my members even more.

This really puts me to the test, how good am I at keeping my secret career a secret while also performing in front of thousands of people.

Just about half an hour ago, I found a somewhat familiar man lurking around the company building and after a while we started chasing each other and ended up in a fight in a dark alley not that far away from the building and our dorms.

"Good to see you back in action, Hera."

I glared at him and kicked him in the gut which made him wince in pain.

Seriously, I thought this guy would at least improve in his hand in hand combat skills after more than a year of being on the run.

Looks like I raised the bar a little bit too high.

"Where's your @sshole of a leader?" I asked him bitterly.

He smirked, "He's waiting for you of course. He told me that he'd love to catch up with what's been going on with your life."

I scowled, "Tell him that I want him to stay away from me! I don't want to see his ugly face again!"

With that, I gave everything I got as my emotions got the best of me and I just want to send this guy flying to the sun so he could burn into ashes.

"You can tell him that in person," He told me and swings his arm for a punch but I dodged it.

"He'll be waiting for you at the penthouse. You two could have tea," He grinned. "Just like old times."

I smiled bitterly, "I've known all of you long enough for me to know that this plan of yours is a trap."

He smiled, "Still smart as ever."

Our fight continued for a few more minutes when we heard a grunt from the sidewalk.

My eyes widened as I saw Kim Taehyung and we both made eye contact.