KEVIN 1.3

"Emily change the scene." James protested.

"Can't you give it to me? Kevin is so handsome he'd be a perfect cast for a gay love story." Emily replied.

"You owe me an iced coffee then." James replied.

"It's all yours." Emily replied.

James then looked at me and said, "Let's get this over with.'

I was shocked by how fast he was swayed but nevertheless he is right, we need to do this already. The faster we finish the better. I can't wait to go home. As soon as I told them I was ready we started acting. I was so amazed by how James can easily get into character. One moment he was whining about our scene and the next thing I know is he's my longtime friend.

"Why are you so far from me?" He said, saying the first line. I went along with him and went beside him. "I want to say something." I said.

"What is it? Is something bothering you?" He replied and wrapped his arms around my neck.

I didn't know what to say or what to do. Everything feels so awkward. I was silent for a moment and James must have felt that I'm starting to be out of character. He tapped my shoulder and said, "Is there anything bothering you? You can tell me; we're friends right?"

I took a deep breath and went with the flow. I grabbed his hand and unwrapped his arm around my neck. I looked at him still holding his hand. "I think." I tried to say but suddenly my throat dried up.

"What is it" He asked.

I took a deep breath and stared at his eyes and then I just realized how beautiful his hazel brown eyes are. I hold our gaze a little longer to create tension while still holding his hand. Then finally I held both of his hands and said, "I think I'm falling for you." My heart wouldn't stop beating. I worry that he would hear my heart beat and think I have a crush on him. That will never happen! I told myself. Get yourself together I reminded myself.

"That's a wrap." Emily shouted loving our performance.

As soon as the scene ended James pulled his hands away from mine. Just like that he's back to his old asshole self. I was still amazed by how fast he can change his character.

"The result will be posted tomorrow at the bulletin board." One of the panel said. I took a bow and grabbed my things and went out of the auditorium. I was about to go home when I remembered I was wearing Luis' uniform. So even if I have left the building, I still went back. When I got there, everyone is packing up. I guess I was the last auditionee. I looked for Luis and told him I'll just return his uniform after I wash it. I took his number so I can return it as soon as possible. After that I decided to go home. After all, there's nowhere to go to by now but before that I went to buy some food for my dinner and some drinks. On my way to my dormitory I saw someone familiar walking behind me. It was James. I didn't mind him at first but when I took a turn and he did too so I confronted him.

"Are you following me?" I asked.

"Why the hell would I follow you?" He replied.

"Well we had our moment. Maybe you like me now." I replied.

"Not in your wildest dream." He said in annoyance and walked pass me.

He isn't that much of an asshole really. He wished the auditionee good luck and did a scene with me even though he's clearly against it. But why does he have to be such an ass to me. Anyway I continued to walk and in my surprise we walked the same road and entered the same dormitory. He lives with the same dormitory as me! How did that happen? How come I never see him?