Weekend Filler 3 [Shuichi and Kaede]

Shuichi and Kaede were rewatching Danganronpa together. One of the characters had just been revealed as the culprit, and was about to be executed. Shuichi was drooling, excited about the despair. On the other hand, Kaede's face was blank, and lacked emotion.

Kaede smacked the top of Shuichi's head, knocking his cap off. "Ow! What'd you do that for?!" Shuichi angrily picked up his hat and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "I'm tired of having to watch the show with a waterfall of your drool. Contain yourself, ok?" She glared at Shuichi. "Fine...."

The episode ended, and Shuichi put the device aside. "Hm? Shuichi, you've never shown that much restraint when it comes to Danganronpa. Are you sick or something?" Kaede asked. "We can watch it later. I wanted to talk about boys for a little bit." Shuichi said. "... Shuichi, keep me out of your obsession with Ouma." Kaede said, her voice monotone. "It's not an obsession! C'mon, haven't you ever had a crush on a boy? I need advice" He whined.

Kaede sighed. She had only came over because Shuichi's house was quiet all the time, unlike her own. "I've never had a crush on anyone." She stated. "You're useless." Shuichi snapped. "Not as useless as you, you emo cucc." She answered back. A moment of silence passed.

"... do you wanna watch more Danganronpa?" Shuichi asked.

《__________________________________》

Words: 228

[Sorry it's so short. Hope you enjoyed. The next chapter will actually have to do with the plot....
Also! I have good news! I'm getting a ton of pet ants soon. If you wanna see em, I'll be putting a chapter in my Art book about them as soon as I get them!]