Chapter 8

Picture of her room above because I literally can't describe it:(. The door that you see is the bathroom and there is another door across from the bed it leads to the walk-in closet.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Sophia's P.O.V

I stand at the doorway and look at the place I will be sleeping in for the rest of my life. It's gorgeous. My suitcases and duffle bags are already set down and the box with my parents' stuff is in my bed.

Good.

I unzip Shadow's carry-on, she jumps out and stretches. I watch her with a smile.

I'm happy that I don't have to live with Antonio anymore. I'm happy that shadow can be fully safe.

I'm not happy that I will not live with my sister until after the wedding. I'm not happy that I can't protect her right now.

I trust Jaiden but Antonio has his ways. Moving here is a 50/50 thing.

I start to unpack the suitcases. I open a door and it's a walk-in closet. It's brown and it's medium-sized.

I drag the other suitcase in there and grab my phone. I put on some music and I start unpacking and getting everything how I want it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After unpacking everything and feeding shadow I change and decide to go to the gym. I haven't exercised for the day and my body feels tense.

I slowly walk downstairs running my hands across the railing and looking at my surroundings.

There are two portraits on the wall. One of everyone in the mafia and another of just Enzo, his mother, and his father.

They all have serious faces on and their eyes look straight at me. They do look scary, I must admit.

I reach the end of the steps and scan downstairs. There aren't many people in the living room. They aren't facing me so I just continue walking. There is 'GYM' in wooden letters hanging on the door.

I turn the cold, golden door nob pushing it open softly, I hear soft beeping to my left. I turn my head and my eyes widen. Enzo is standing there with his eyes close on the treadmill.

His sweat is dripping down his abs and his biceps are flexed from him gripping the sides of the treadmill. Some of the brown locks from his head fall into his face. He pushes it back and I lick my lips at the movement.

He looks ravishing.

"Are you done eye-fucking me?" He breaks me out of my trance.

He turns off the treadmill and walks over to the weights. I roll my eyes and just step onto the treadmill to warm up. I don't want to speak to him right now because I might snap.

After a while, Enzo stopped his weights and just stared at me.

Like, stare as in, not even caring that I made eye contact three times, type of stare.

Him staring is making me irritated. My attitude sparks in me and I bite my tongue to stop myself from disrespecting my soon-to-be husband.

I don't care if I disrespect him I just want to start on a good-ish note. I don't want the marriage filled with hate and disrespect.

He smirks and lifts a bushy brow seeing my jaw clenched.

"Can-" I begin but the door opens and a girl with medium-length black hair walks in.