Chapter 11

🛑TW: VIOLENCE🛑
•••••••••••••••••••••

Zuri's P.O.V

I woke up to a thump outside my door.

I think the worst and I run up to it and lock it. I run into the closet.

I searched and searched but I found no space behind the pants. Antonio must've had it patched and Sophia didn't know.

I was panicking. I felt lightheaded and my mouth felt dry. I ran back out for my phone and was about to call Sophia when my door bust down.

Antonio stood there with a creepy smile on his face with a brick in his hand. Behind him were two guards dragging a body that looked like Jaiden's.

I felt myself go stiff. Antonio turned around to see what I was looking at.

He rolled his eyes, "He liked to play protector too much, hopefully, he's dead."

I slowly reached for the gun under the pillow, hoping he wouldn't see.

Unfortunately, he saw, and just as my fingers brushed the gun, he roughly jerked me away from it. He dragged a kicking and fighting me downstairs.

We passed Micheal and Jason's lifeless bodies and I felt a lump in my throat.

He eventually had to drop the brick and throw me over his shoulder. He had his men strap me to a chair next to Jaiden.

The house seemed empty and I didn't want to imagine what he had done to the guards under Sophia's orders.

Jaiden was passed out with dark blood running down the left of his head. I silently cried and fought against the straps.

The leather burned against my skin but I didn't care.

"I always wanted to hear you scream my darling Zuri," he says caressing my cheek.

"I always wanted that fear, I wanted to have you always watching your back, I wanted to make you into the strong woman I made your mother,"

My eyes widen at the mention of my mother.

How did he know her?

"Your bitch of a sister always hid you and protected you, I never wanted her, I wanted you, you look so much like her the only thing is you got your asshole father's eyes," he rolls his eyes.

"But now, now I have you, and this is gonna be fun" He made his way to me with a sinister smile.

He punched me repeatedly in my face and stomach, each time I whimpered from pain. He slapped me which made my cheek feel swollen. Then he choked me.

My phone rang. Other than the ring the only thing to be heard was my gasping for air.

Antonio motioned for a guard to get it.

He came back in lighting speed and Antonio handed me the phone. He releases my neck and motions for me to answer it. I swiped green while trying to catch my breath.

"Zuri?" She sounds unsure.

I answer her as best as I could and use the sentences she taught me when we were younger. If I were to ever be in danger and she calls I have to say I'm reading a book.

Describing the book spells out help. Nobody would ever know this unless we tell them which we would never. We either see each other every day or call each other every day. So if one of us isn't to be seen or don't call them the other knows they're in danger.

We hang up and Antonio smashes the phone on the ground. He continues beating me up. He soon pulls out a knife and stabs me in my leg.

I release an ear-piercing scream. I cry and try not to move my leg. Raising my head I see Sophia there and I sigh in relief.

She cocks her gun at Antonio's head and they fight. She soon shoots his leg. She unties me and I cry. I cry until my eyes hurt and my nose is stuffy. One of Alessandro's guards come and lead me outside to an ambulance.

One of the other ambulances takes Jaiden away and they take me away in a separate one. After a while, we stop and they wheel me out. It looks like a hospital.

They inject me with some numbing liquid in my leg and take out the knife.

There was a lot of blood.

They give me stitches and I eventually go to sleep.

•××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××ו

This chapter is short because it's just to explain what happened.

Byee lovies~ Sam♡