Epliouge

One year later...

Sophia's P.O.V

I sat in front of his grave and set down a single white rose. His favorite.

"Merry Christmas," I say.

I wipe a stray tear and smile. I run my hand over his name and sigh.

I head back to my car and back to the mansion.

Entering the house I smell cookies. I make my way to the kitchen to see Mia and Enzo baking. I smile a little.

"Where's my baby boys?" I ask.

"In the living room," Enzo replied.

I walk to the living room and see them on the ground. I sit on the ground and play a little with them.

I know you're wondering what happened. Well...

**Flashback**

I crumble to the ground screaming 'no'. I don't think I can live without Enzo. I can't live walking around and not seeing him.

"Stephen was a good person, I'm very sorry, your husband is in room 206," she hands me a letter and walks off.

I sit there confused.

I open the letter and read it.

Dear Sophia,

I hope you enjoy your time with your husband. Don't feel guilty, you didn't kill me, my name was already down as an organ donor, I was coming in for a blood test when I saw you.

I didn't have anything else to live for, while you have a husband and I hope kids. When I talked to a doctor they said a bullet punctured the side of his lung. I told them to just take my lungs.

As I'm writing this letter they're gonna take me under, you should get it when they're done surgery, go be happy Sophia, and tell your husband try not to get shot again. Sorry I couldn't stay and meet him. Lol.

Take care, Stephen.

I cried a little more with tears of relief and pain. Relief that Enzo's alive and pain that Stephens was gone. I didn't know him that well but this kid gesture tells me he was a good person.

I head up the elevator with everyone else and run to Enzo's room. I engulf him in a big hug.

"I love you too," I whisper.

I pull back and his mom comes in and hugs him. His dad nods at him and Amelia scolds him.

"Your son almost died and the most you could do is nod?" She crosses her arms.

He awkwardly hugs Enzo and I laugh a little. A little reunion happens and I watch the letter in my hand with a sad smile.

**End of flashback**

Since then I go to visit his grave. On his birthday, which I found out is two days after mine, Enzo's birthday and whenever I think about him.

Every time I go with a single white rose.

Three months after the incident, Enzo and I did the deed. I finally got over my trauma a little and felt comfortable enough to do that type of thing with him.

Two months after that we began trying for a baby. I personally always feared childbirth but I have a high pain tolerance so it was okay.

Eventually, I got pregnant but had a miscarriage due to trauma on my uterus, the pregnancy only lasted two months.