Chapter 9

🛑TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT🛑

••••••••••••••••••••

Sophia's P.O.V

"P-please n-no!!" I begged.

It was no use, six large men were coming towards me with smirks on their faces. My hands slowly started shaking frightened about what's to come.

Their rough large hands burnt my skin. Everywhere they touched my skin felt on fire. They roamed my body as they pleased and didn't feel an ounce of remorse.

I tightly shut my eyes, releasing a sob as one of them ripped my skirt and put his hand in my underwear. Another one roughly grabbed my breast and groped it. I couldn't do anything.

I couldn't defend myself.

I was weak.

I was chained to the walls while Antonio sat in front of me watching the whole scene play out while sipping some alcohol.

The guard next to him closed his eyes and cringed.

My body shook violently with fear. Hot fat tears were streaming down my face. My palms were sweating and my head was spinning. My hair was all over the place, some strands falling in my face.

I heard a belt drop and then a gunshot. I opened my eyes to see a man, with his pants undone, laying on the ground with a bullet hole in his head.

Antonio snapped his fingers and all the hands were off of me. The feeling still lingered.

Their faces were now engraved in my mind. Their handprints were now carving a memory.

"Now you're dirty Sophia, you're a whore, a playtoy, a slut, no man would ever want you for anything besides sex, that's all you're good for, never forget that," Antonio chuckled darkly.

I shot up with a gasp, sweat pooled on my forehead and my hands were shaking. I was breathing heavily and I shut my eyes trying desperately to erase the bad dream.

My tongue felt heavy and I ran to the bathroom. Dropping to my knees I released the contents of my stomach. I leaned against the counter and silently cried.

I hate feeling weak. I hate feeling dirty and used.

When I turned 18 I killed almost all the men. Except one. He was said to be dead already when my hacker tried to locate him.

I was glad that they aren't alive anymore. That I don't have to see them ever again. That if I go to the grocery store I won't randomly see them.

They're dead but they still haunt me.

I splash my face with some water and brush my teeth. I check my phone and it's now around 5 am.

I decide to change and go to the gym because it will most likely be empty.

I change my clothes, grab my gun and go downstairs. I enter the gym thinking it'll be empty but I can never catch a break.

Lifting some weight is a boy who looks around my age. He has brown skin, short curly hair, and emerald eyes like mine. His brows are bushy and he is muscular.

His head snaps up at the sounds of the door opening. His eyes connect with mine and we stare at each other for a few seconds before he looks at my arms.