5

Lisa

I'm happy today! I got a good news that my best friend is going here at Korea and will study at the university.

"What's with the smile Limario?" Jisoo ask as she saw me with a big grin.

"Nothing unnie" I said as I look at the door. She said to me yesterday that she's going to come at school for today and we'll have fun.

"What are you looking at Monkey? Isn't Irene on that way?" Chaeyoung ask.

As of this day, I didn't glance at Irene and I'm very happy for that because I didn't hurt myself.

"I'm waiting for someone" I said to them and smile. Finally, I'll meet my best friend again.

"Irene?" Jisoo unnie ask. I look at her and said, "Yes, I'm waiting for her but for now, this someone is more special" and look again at the door.

It's now our lunch break and I'm busy looking at my phone- well secretly looking at my phone because I don't want them to be suspicious.

As if on cue, the door open and it reveal the person that I want to meet for 2 years now. "LALICE!" she yelled and run to my direction.

The whole cafeteria got quiet when she yelled. "Suzy!" I yelled back and run to her waiting arms for a tight crushing hug.

"Gosh! I miss you so much" she whisper as she give me the hug that I really want. "I miss you too, so much" I said as I broke the hug.

"Why did you come here again?" I ask as I forgot what she tell me yesterday. She giggle, "Like I said, I'm here to study" she said to me.

"Ohh... yeah right, I forgot" I said to her and scratch my nape. "Let's go to our table, I want you to meet my friends" I said as I drag her to our table.

"Chaeng, unnie this is my best friend in Thailand Suzy. Suzy, they are my friends, Chaeyoung and Jisoo" I said as I point at them.

"I'm glad that you have a friend here Lili" she said and pat my head. "By the way, I thought you're going to introduce me to your cousin" I said to her.

"Yeah right, Irene!" I regret telling it to her when her cousin is Irene, my ultimate crush.

Just play it cool Lisa, just play it cool. "Irene, come here" Suzy said as she signal her cousin to come on our direction.

I turn around and everything become slow motion. I saw her, walking towards our direction with her sweetest smile.

"Hi Suz, long time no see" she said and hug her cousin. "Long time no see cous" Suzy said to her and look at me again.

"Lice, this is Irene, my cousin and Irene this is Lisa, the one I'm telling you when I was in Thailand" Suzy said as if we didn't know each other.

"Nice to meet you Irene unnie" I said as I bow my head on her. Just play it cool Lisa, "Nice to meet you too Lisa" she said as she offer her hand.

I accept her handshake and- ohh... her hands is so soft, I wanted to hold it forever. I hold her hand for 30 more seconds and let go of it.

"I'll get going now Suzy, my friends are here and I can't stay here" she said as she walk away from our direction.

"Let's go to the mall Lili ok? I'll treat you later" Suzy said to me and drag me down to the sit and started talking with Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung.

I just keep listening to them when a figure appear behind me. I look behind my back to see Jieun, smiling.

She's one of the popular girls here at university and you'll die if you hear her voice. "Yes Jieun?" I ask her as I stand up.

"I wanted to give this to you" she said as she handed me a paper bag full of foods!!

"Thank you" I said and smile at her. She smile back at me before she walk to her table and eat again.

"I didn't know that you have a lover here huh?" Suzy teasingly said and wiggle her eyebrow.

"She's not my lover" I said to her as I put the food down. "Monkey, are you going to eat the food?" Chaeyoung ask.

"Of course, I'll eat it later at my dance practice" I said to her and she pouted. "Can I have one?" she said with puppy eyes.

"Just one" I said as I throw the cheetos on her and she happily get it not even saying thank you.

"She's not Lisa's lover, Lisa actually have this crush but she's afraid that she might got rejected by the girl" Jisoo unnie said as she munch her chicken.

Aishh! This chicken is so noisy. "Really? When are you going to tell me that huh? I want to meet that crush of yours" she said excitedly.

"But she's too shy to tell it to her that's why her crush didn't notice her" Jisoo unnie added.

I swear, I'm going to kill this chicken for being noisy. "Aww... my Lili is shy, don't worry, whoever that person is, I'm sure that she likes you too" Suzy said and pat my back.

How I really wish that she likes me too. I mean, she's popular, rich and beautiful. She's not even perfect to be with me.

I wish I can introduce her to you but I'm afraid I can't because, I don't want to embarrass myself in the whole university.