20

Irene

"Hey guys!" Jisoo cheerfully greeted us. "Hey you two?" Seulgi said confused.

Who's this girl beside them? "Ohh... yeah right, they are Lisa's friend al-" Chaeyoung was cutted off by Suzy.

"Hey- SANA!" Suzy said and approach this Sana girl. "Suzy!" the girl said and hug Suzy.

"Where's Lalice?" Suzy ask her curiously. "Well, they need to talk about something" Sana said while looking at Suzy intently.

"Ahhh... that's alright" Suzy said and nod her head afterwards. "By the way, who is she?" Nayeon ask them curiously.

"Ohh.. yeah right, Sana this is our friend Irene my cousin, Seulgi, Joy, Yeri, Wendy and Nayeon. Guys, this is Sana, Lisa's cousin" Suzy said as she point at one of us.

"Nice to meet you" Sana said and shake hands with Seulgi. "Nice to meet you too, I finally meet one of Lisa's relative" Seulgi said.

"You probably meet her 8 other cousin" Suzy mumble but it wasn't loud enough for us to hear.

"What is it Suzy?" I ask her. "Nothing unnie" she said and smile at me.

"Nice to meet you" Sana said and shake hands with Nayeon. "Nice to meet you too, where are you from?" Nayeon ask.

"I'm from Japan" Sana answer and smile sweetly. "Ohh.. Lisa is Japanese" Joy said.

"No, she's actually Thai" Suzy corrected her. "Huh? But her cousin is from Japan, why is that?" Wendy ask curiously.

"My uncle is actually from Thailand" Sana answer. I'm confused, how it will happen when in the first place, they're Japanese?

"My uncle is just adopted, my grandparents saw him at Thailand when they are there and they adopt him" Sana explain to us.

"Ahh... now I get it" Yeri said and nod her head. "Yeah" Sana said and giggle.

"Nice to meet you" Sana said to Joy and they shake hands. Joy smile and nod.

"Nice to meet you" Wendy said and bow at Sana. Sana also did the same action, "what's your real name?" Chaeyoung ask.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana" she said and smile at them. "Why does Lisa's surname is Manoban?" Jisoo suddenly ask.

"Her mom and my uncle wasn't married and uncle didn't want to take responsibilities on Lisa" she said but she whisper the last words enough for us to hear.

"Nice to meet you" she said and brought her hands for a handshake. "Nice to meet you too" I said and shook our hands.

"That's sad, Lisa didn't experience to be loved by her father" Wendy commented.

"It's ok, we're just beside her" Suzy said to her. "Speaking of Lisa, she's here now" Seulgi said.

I snap my gaze from Sana to Lisa who's at the door looking weak? And why is she so pale?

"Are you ok Lalice? Why did you change to hoodie?" Suzy ask her.

"I'm ok Suz, don't worry ok?" she said and sat down on the chair. "Did you sleep last night?" Joy ask her.

We then sit down in the chairs and look at her worriedly. What happen baby? Why you look so pale right now?

"Ohh.. hi Bear-nie, Joy, Wendy, Yeri, Nayeon and Hyun" she said and wave at us.

"Lisa, you should just rest later, you look tired" I said to her. "No Hyun, I'm fine" she answer and smile.

"You sleep well last night right? I didn't even saw you on your game room playing some ps4 then why you look tired?" Sana ask.

"Be-" she's about to answer when she held her mouth. I think she's about to puke that's why she held her mouth.

But it shocks us when we saw blood dripping on her mouth. "YAH! LALICE! WHAT HAPPEN!?" Suzy yelled and run to her side.

"LALICE! TELL ME WHO DID THIS!?" Sana said. The student look at us weirdly. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT FUCKERS!? MY COUSIN IS BLEEDING!" Sana shouted that made all of us flinch.

She have this soft voice that you'll get scared if she shout. "Sana, shh.. don't shout ok? You're scaring them" Lisa said to her cousin.

"Lisa! Who did this? I'm gonna beat him/her or them" Seulgi said while kneeling in front of her.

"Wait" Chaeyoung said and walk in front of Lisa and remove her hoodie.

"OMG!" I exclaim when I saw her abdomen with two stab of knife and cuts all over her body.

That's enough, I don't want to see Lisa suffering forever. "WHO DID THIS!?" I yelled coldly that cause everyone to flinch.

"I SAID WHO FUCKING DID THIS!?" I repeat again because no one answer me.

"NO ONE'S GOING TO ANSWER ME HUH!?" I yelled again. The student all look scared because of me.

"Hyun, that's enough" Lisa said but I just ignore her. I won't ignore this one baby, I need to protect you.

The door swang open, revealing Jennie and 2 boys that I recognize as Jimin, Rm and J-hope. Is she a player? She's always with those brat boys.

She walk, looking angry, walking faster to Lisa? Why is she going to my Lisa? "Lalisa" she said coldly.

I can sense that Lisa is nervous. "J-je-" Lisa was cut off by a hug. All of us is surprise, why would she hug Lisa!?

Later, we heard sobs. "Shh... Nini, don't cry please" Lisa plead.

"You're so unfair Lili, didn't I tell you, you should tell me or anyone of us what happen to you?" Jennie whisper enough for us to hear.

"Wait, what's happening?" one of the student ask confused.

They just ignore it. "Ohhh.. They are here now Jennie" Jimin said. We all look at the door and we saw them.
______________
Guys! I will just update one chapter for now, we have a virtually year end party but I'll try to update again later. Hope y'all like it and have a nice day!!!