8

Irene

God! She's really beautiful! "Uhh... hi Irene unnie" she said awkwardly. I scoff, I prepare to be called as your baby.

"Hi Lisa" I said and gave her my sweetest smile. I finally can talk to her but how about on the next days?

"Lisa, we're going to change the concept of the dance for the foundation day" Seulgi interrupt.

Lisa look away from me and look at Seulgi confusedly.

"Huh? Why? The concept is good enough to please everyone" she stated. Can't she just be happy?

"I mean, I like what concept we need to do but what about the other? What if they can't do it?" she ask.

Aww.... my baby is a soft hearted person. "They already agree, I already talk to them and they agree" she said to Lisa.

"So the concept is-" she was cutted off by Joy. "Just tell her that she's going to be Irene's partner" she said.

"WHAT!?" Lisa exclaim that made all of us flinch because of her loud voice.

"Yah! Why are you shouting!?" Wendy ask annoyed. "I'm just shock" she said. Can't she be just happy!?

"Yah! Lalisa!" we all look at the door when someone shoot. "Yah! Park Chaeyoung!" Lisa shoot back.

"Someone is looking for you" Jisoo said behind Chaeyoung. "I thought the two of you already go home?" Lisa said more like asking.

"And who is it?" Lisa ask looking behind them confusedly.

"Dahyun? Why?" Lisa ask the girl. Who's Dahyun huh? Are you cheating on me Lalisa?- Oh wait, we're not even dating tsk.

"About the project Lisa, I think I can't do it" the girl said to my love.

Lisa smile at her, "I know that you can't do it, I'll just do it at home" she said to the girl.

"No, can I help for a bit?" the girl said with pleading eyes on Lisa.

Lisa was hesitant at first, "alright then, but can you wait for me? I'll just finish my practice" Lisa said that earn a nod from the girl.

"So as I was saying" Seulgi started. "Irene will be your partner" Seulgi blurted out.

Jisoo, who's drinking a water in front of Lisa spit the water on her face.

"What the fuck!?" she exclaim. "Yeah, what the fuck?" Lisa said as she wiped the water on her face.

"I mean, I'm not against it but... Irene is not a part of the dance trope Seulgi unnie" Lisa added.

She's right tho, I'm not a dance trope member that's also the one reason why I don't want to accept it.

"I know Lisa but, we don't have a choice because they don't want you to be their partner" Seulgi explain to her.

"But I can do it solo" Lisa said to her. Ouch! That hurt my pride that you don't want me to be my partner.

"The concept is clear Lisa, Irene will be your partner" Seulgi said to her firmly.

Lisa was about to protest but got cut off anyway. "Yah! Lalisa, Suzy is waiting for you at the parking lot" Rosé said to Lisa.

Lisa widen her eyes. "Shit, I forgot about Suzy" she said and about to run away from the gym when Dahyun spoke.

"We're going to make our project right?" she said in pleading tone.

Lisa face palm herself. "Lalice!" we turn around just to see my cousin coming on our way.

"Suzy" Lisa said and hug my cousin. "They really look like a couple" I turn to my side just to see Joy smirking at me.

"I've been waiting for you earlier but you didn't come" Suzy said and pout. Ok, stop doing that my dear cousin, I wanna puke.

"Oh... hi Irene" she said when she saw me and wave her hands on me.

I just smile at her and nod. "Like I said, I have a practice today" Lisa said to Suzy.

Suzy then look at Lisa from head to toe. Come on, don't eye fucking my baby cous!

"Did you just dance a sexy dance that's why you're wearing that?" Suzy said and cross her arms.

Hello guys! We're actually here. "I'm not even planing to wear this kind of clothes!? You know me Suz, I don't like it and if you're behind this, I'm gonna kill you" Lisa said sternly.

I gulp same with the others but... even she's serious, she's still hot- God! I'm becoming as one of the pervert people because of this douchebags.

"Hot huh?" I look at my left side and I saw Wendy smirking at me.

"Why not? She's really hot" I said to her and now it's my time to smirk, I don't need to hide it because you can clearly see how hot she is.

"O-ok, I'll t-tell you the truth, I-i'm the o-one who tell i-it to t-them to change y-your clothes" Suzy said, scared of what will Lisa do to her.

Them? Who's them? I'm getting jealous more here baby, I just want you to be mine but I can't do it.

What should I do to make you mine? Do I need to research on how to make you mine?

I then get my phone and turn my back at them. "What is Lisa's ideal type?" I mumble as I type on the google.

Cute? I'm definitely one of them. Wife material? I can cook, I can take care of you and also, I can clean.

Older?- Wait! That offended my ego! But I'm older than her so I'll definitely one of them.

Smaller?- Ok, that's enough. "You know unnie" I look at my side and I saw Nayeon.

"If you can't take here one day, just kiss her ok? I know that she will respond knowing that is one of the weakness of everyone" Nayeon said to me.

"And remember, this also resemble Jennie" I look at my right and I saw Yeri pointing at what I search.

"Eh? Wait! How can google know Lisa?" she ask but I just shrug it off. I didn't also know how but.... is Jennie a threat on my way? How about Jieun? She seems also a threat
__________________
I'll update again later!! I'll try my best to update at my bodyguard story so stay tune y'all!!! Hope y'all like this and gave a nice day!!