31

Irene

"So it's settle then? My daughter and your daughter is gonna be married" mom said to Lisa's mom.

I just eat quietly even tho I'm already celebrating inside my mind.

Gosh! I didn't know that Lisa can be this rich like hell!? She's richer than me.

"Hyun, are you ok with that?" I look at my side to see my future husband/wife.

I smile at her, "of course, like I told you before no need to court me because I'm gonna be your girlfriend" I said to her.

She smile at me then held my hand under the table. "If you say so Mrs. Manoban" I blush at her remark and smack her arm playfully.

"I'll talk to our designers and to some of our staff to ready our rest house at Jeju, I want to see my daughter getting married before I come to another business trip" Lisa's mom said to them.

"When will be the wedding?" uncle ask as he munch his food. "By next week" I cough and Lisa handed me a water.

"That fast?" I ask in disbelief. I know that rich can make the wedding fast but I didn't know that they can make it like next week!

"Yes, I'm always ready when it comes to this so I ready my daughter's woman suit or wedding dress if that ever happen" she said unbother.

I look at Lisa who's just eating and she seem to notice me looking at her so she look at me. "What?" she ask.

"You aren't even surprise by that?" I ask her and she just shrugged it off. "Why would I?" she ask still eating.

"It's normal to us Irene" I look at Suga who's speaking. "I'm already married" he confess.

He's married!? We didn't have any news about their identity then he's married!? "With whom?" I ask him.

"With Naeun" he said and point at Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon.

"They are also married" he said. What!? When!? Come to think of it, they are married but the public didn't know about this.

"They didn't because it's private" I look at Suzy who's in front of me. Don't tell me she's already married?

"I am" she said seriously. My mouth went agape, she got married while I'm still single!? The nerve!?

"With who?" Jeongyeon ask her curiously. Suzy smirk and said, "with my Lisa" then smile at me innocently.

"Yah! Why would you claim her huh?" I said to her and she laugh.

"Chill, I'm just joking" she said and continue eating her dessert.

"Can I ask who they are?" I said looking at the boys that is already married.

"I'm married to Han Chaeyoung" Namjoon said and smile at me. I smile back at him and look at the other three.

"Kwon Eunbi" Jimin said and smile at me. I also smile back, I need to respect my future husband/wife's cousin because, they are gonna be my cousin too.

I look at the last two boys. "Why Jennie, Jin and J-hope aren't married?" I ask Lisa's mom and she smile at me.

"Their parents won't allow them to be in arrange marriage- well except Jin because he's already engaged" Lisa's mom said.

"Huh? With who?" I ask curiously. "Kang Hyewon" Jin answer and smile at me. Isn't that girl is part of student council?

"Yes, she is" Jennie answer and start eating again. "How about Taehyung and Jungkook? Who's the lucky girl?" I ask them.

"Chou Tzuyu" I didn't know that girl but she's familiar. "Ohh... the famous model at Taiwan?" I ask and Taehyung nod his head.

"How about you Jungkook?" I ask him and he stop from eating the dessert. By the way, the dessert is so good.

"Lee Jieun" I look at him like he's joking and asking him if it is really true and he nod his head.

"I thought she like Lisa?" I said to them. As far as what I heard from Nayeon and my other friends conversation, Jieun like Lisa.

Jungkook laugh same goes with Lisa and the others while me? I'm just here looking at them weirdly. Damn! Even their laugh screams rich!

"She won't, I always tell her to give Lisa foods because Lisa will always get hungry after her practice at the dance club" Jungkook said and chuckle.

"Who said that?" J-hope ask me. "Well, Nayeon said she heard it from one of the student" I said to them.

"Tss.... gossips" Suzy said and giggle. Aishh! I shouldn't listen to gossips in the first place.

"And also Jennie unnie and I got some dating rumor right?" Lisa ask and I nod my head.

"Really? Well if we're not cousins maybe I already courted her" Lisa joked and I playfully smack and glare at her.

"Don't you dare" I said to her but she just laugh it of. The others chuckle at our chemistry.

"Well, I'm gonna agree on the wedding next week but what about you Joohyun?" dad ask as he look at me with a raise brow.

I smile, I think I'm ready for the wedding because it's been 2 years and we're getting old day by day.

"I'm already ready for the wedding, 2 years ago" I said that earn a giggle from them.

"Yeah, we always saw you smiling for the past 2 years ago" mom said that made me blush.

It's because of Lisa, she always smile that complete my day. Aishh! I wish she approach me that time so now we're already married and happily living with our kids right?

"Aigo! This kid is already thinking about kids" auntie said and shake her head.

"How did you know auntie?" I ask her. She sigh at me and, "you say it out loud" all the people said in the table.

I blush, I didn't know that I say that aloud and they all laugh. "Tomorrow, I will announce who's the next heiress because I know Lalice don't want to be hidden" Lisa's mom said that earn a nod from the person beside me.
_______________
Henlo I'm back guys!!! I think I can't update the other chapter because, your author drain all her braincells😂 thinking if I'm going to publish the next story that I'm going and it is Lisa×Twice but I won't for now, maybe before the bodyguard finish so yeah, just wait. Hope y'all like it and have a good night or morning😸