21

Lisa

"Ohhh.... They are here now Jennie" I heard Jimin oppa said. I then heard the door open and I don't know how many people came inside.

I can feel Jennie unnie walk away from me. Gosh! Why does my vision is like this.

"Lalice, hand on ok?" I heard Suzy said as I feel her on my side. "Suzy? Is that you?" I ask pointing at my right side.

"No, I'm Sana" Sana answer. Ohh... didn't know that Sana is on my right side.

"What did you do to her huh?" I heard Jennie unnie ask the persons who came inside awhile ago.

One person scoff, "so what? She deserved because she touch my girl" I think it is Suhoe.

"And embarrass our squad" and I think it is Lay who spoke. "Why did you even hurted her!?" I heard that voice, that voice should be sweet but now it is full of venom and ice.

"Irene, are you hearing yourself? Why are you even asking me that? It is because she's touching you" Suho said to her and scoff.

"It's not your business bitch, and what did she do to you huh? Didn't I already said that stop that" Irene said to him.

"And why are you being like that huh? Didn't you said that you like me?" Suho said to her.

"I liked you, yes I LIKED you, back then" Irene said emphasizing the word 'liked'.

"Tss... you like that weakling nerd?" Suho ask as venom lace on his voice.

Is he talking about me? When did I become weak by the way? I'm strong guys and I'm the hottest ok?

"How dare you? And if I say yes, will you do something?" I should open my mouth so wide right now but I can't do it, my blood is already drain.

"Of course, I will fucking-" Suho was cut off by a loud- I don't know maybe it was a slap.

"Don't you dare talk shit about my cousin" Jennie unnie warned him.

"And if you all are wondering, yes she's my cousin so don't you all dare lay a finger on her" Jennie unnie said and I can feel her eyes on me now.

"Lalice" she said softly and walk towards my direction. "Please, just let what auntie told you, you can't get away now" Jungkook said to me.

"I-i will n-now, b-but can y-you and o-oppas brought m-me yo hospital f-first? I-i think I-i'm dying" I said to them while shuttering.

"You're not gonna die Lisa, you still need to be alive ok? I still need to court you" Joohyun said as she held my hand.

"W-why would I let me f-future g-girl to c-court me? I s-should be t-the one d-doing it" I said to her and smile on all the direction.

I actually have my eyes closed and I can't see them. "Yah! And also you two need to perform" Seulgi unnie said.

"What do you want us to do with this?" Taehyung oppa ask as- I guess he point at Suho and his squad.

"Just l-let them be f-free after you all b-beat them up. N-nini, make s-sure that y-you broke u-up with Kai" I said to her.

"Of course, after what he did to you. I prefer to be single than to be with this dog" she said coldly.

"C-chaeyoung, I can't c-come later a-at the c-class, t-tour my c-cousin ok?" I said to her.

"No Lalice, I'm coming to the hospital" Sana said firmly.

"I'm coming too" Suzy said to me. "Me too" Joohyun said and I can feel she raise her hands.

"N-no, H-hyun you should s-study, I k-know that y-you want to maintain y-your g-grades" I said to her.

"Suzy, you should just visit Lisa later, you know where ok?" Jin oppa said to Suzy.

"He's right Suz, you should be beside Irene first" Suga oppa added.

"Ok then, just please take care ok? Lisa need a medic now and any moment she will pass out because of losing to much blood" Suzy said to them.

"I'll help you" I heard Jisoo unnie said to them. "No Jisoo, we can handle this" Jimin oppa said.

"Kookie, Tae and Rm you all know what to do with them ok? Don't kill them because of anger" Jennie unnie said to them.

"Of course unnie, we won't kill them" Jungkook said. I can tell that he rolled his own eyes.

"D-don't roll y-your eyes on J-jennie unnie" I said to him. Jimin oppa then approach me and carry me.

"Call her mom now, she needs to know this" Suga oppa commanded Jin or J-hope oppa? I don't know.

"Wait a second" Joohyun said. I can't feel them now, I'm numb and tired, can I sleep?

"Don't sleep baby, you need to be strong ok? No need to court me I'll answer you right away" she said as she place her hands on my cheeks and kiss me on my lips.

"Irene, she still have blood on it" J-hope oppa said to her. "I don't care" she said and remove her hands.

I miss the warm of her hands on my cheeks. "Take care of her ok? I still need to answer her in person" she said that earn a nod from Jimin oppa because I shake.

Jimin oppa started to walk. I'm really tired, I need a rest for everything and after that, everything turn black.
_________________
I didn't expect my story to have numbers of reads!! At first, I just want my ideas to be out here even I don't have readers but now, wow😯 anyways, hope y'all like it even tho is wasn't that happy😅 and have a good night or good morning😁