7

Lisa

I'm now here at the gym, practicing my moves because I needed too.

"Ok Lis, this is the dance moves" Seulgi, she's the captain of the dance trope here at the university and Irene's friend.

"SEUL!" I look behind, because my back is facing the door and there I saw her.... again.

"Lisa, I invite them because I need some opinion for the moves and you can change some moves if you want" Seulgi said.

I look at her again and smile, "I don't mind, it's nice that someone can see me dance than my friends" I said to her.

"Really!?" she ask and she suddenly hug me which take me surprise. I just patted her back saying that it's really ok.

"Gosh, thank you very much, if this school didn't give you scholarship, maybe you're not here" she said while still hugging me.

Suddenly, my phone rang- well my other phone rang. "I-uhh... I'll just answer this" I said awkwardly and bow at them before leaving.

I then walking at the back stage and pulled out my phone from the secret pocket of my pants and smile when I saw the caller.

Mom calling....

"Hello mom?" I said as I put the phone on my ear. "Hi baby, how's your day?" she started.

"It's great mom, I already meet Suzy and she said that she's going to treat me later" I said to her while smiling.

"That's great then" she said and pause for a while. "Honey, I won't be home for a month and I already talk to your cousins together with Mina, Jeongyeon, Bambam and Jackson that they should be with you at the house ok?" mom said.

"Mom, I know that you're a busy person and I can already handle myself. Mina and the others are just inside the house and my cousins surely won't agree" I said to her.

"They already agree Lalice, Suzy also told me that she's going to visit you at the house when I'm not around so behave ok?" she said and I nod even tho she can't see me.

"I'll get going now, I have a flight to attend. Bye, love you Lalice" I smile, she really take good care of me.

She's just a single mom, after father dump us because of another woman that is richer my mom. He's such a gold-digger and thankfully, grandma and grandpa took us out of his league.

"Bye mom, I love you too" I said and hang up the call. I then walk back at their direction. "Sorry for that, mom just wanted to tell me something" I said and bow at them many times.

"No need Lis" Seulgi said and pat my back. "Where's the dance move again?" I ask her as I remove my glasses.

"Ohh... hehe, I thought I already know the dance move so can I see it?" I ask her and I put back my glasses on.

"Here" she said and handed me her phone. "Can I watch too?" I think it was Yeri who ask.

"Sure, here" I said as I point the space beside me. "That's pretty hard" the tallest said.

I didn't know that she's also watching the video. "Can you do it Lis? I know it's pretty hard" Seulgi said to me.

I look at her and offer a smile. "I'll try Seulgi unnie" I said as I give back her phone.

I then walk at the center and they all seat at the floor looking at me intently.

I remove my hoodie leaving me with a crop top- wait? Crop top!? I didn't remember bringing a crop top.

I get my phone, the other one that I always use when I'm always with Jisoo and Chaeng and texted someone.

To: ××××××90
I swear, I'm gonna kill you if I get back at home😡

From: ××××××90
HAHAHA😂 Serves you right Lalice

To: ××××××90
Just wait 'till I get back there😡😈

"Is something wrong?" I look at the person who spoke. Oh... it was the person who has bunny teeth.

"Nothing" I said and put down my phone. I then remove my pants and I really regret it.

"Aishh! You're a dead meat later Mina" I whisper but I guess they heard it because they look at me weirdly.

"What is it?" I ask them confused. Did they really heard what I said? And really Lisa? In front of your crush.

"None, just continue" the short haired girl said. I think she's Wendy? I don't know hehe.

"Play the music Seulgi unnie" I said politely and she nod then play the music.

After I finish the dance, their mouths are hanging open. "That's.... so good and..... hot" the tallest said that made me blush in embarrassment.

"That's very good" the bunny teeth woman said and clap her hands. Jeongyeon and her will click at each other, I'm very sure about that.

"That's hot" the small girl that I think name as Yeri said and stand up.

"That's pretty good Lis, I didn't know that you can learn for only watching it" Seulgi unnie said as she approach me.

"I just got a good memory of the dance and also because of it's catchy beat, that's why I got it" I said to her.

"That's really good, can you come with us?" the bunny teeth girl ask me and cling on my arms.

I was about to answer her when Irene spoke. "She's going out with my cousin" she said.... annoyed?

The girl quickly step away from me looking scared, why? Irene suddenly walk forward to me.

"Uhh... hi Irene unnie" I said awkwardly and smile at her. "Hi Lisa" she said with her sweetest smile.

Please help me, she's gonna be the death of me.
________________
Hello! As a promise, this is the other update. I'll update everyday in this story and also in my other story too. Hope y'all like it and have a good night!