22

Irene

"Unnie, let's just wait for Lisa ok?" Joy said to me as she tap my shoulder.

I still can't believe what I just heard, so that's why Jennie is looking at Lisa all the time? They are cousin and I didn't know that they are also cousins with those boys.

"Suz, I'll also come to them" Sana said and was about to walk away when Chaeyoung held her hand.

"No, Lisa said I should tour you" Chaeyoung said to Sana.

Sana then look at the door, then sigh later on. "Alright, I'll wait 'till the class ended" she said and walk to the table.

"Lisa is gonna be ok Sana, don't worry much and you know her, she's strong" Suzy comforting her.

Sana hug Suzy and cry. "It hurt when you saw her cry right?" Jisoo ask.

"Yeah, even we just meet her earlier she still not deserve it" Nayeon answer for her.

"Come on Sana, let's go now. By the way, what section are you?" Wendy ask Sana.

"I'm section A" she answer. Ohh... we're classmates! I'm actually section A in my whole entire school life. Jisoo and Chaeyoung are both section and I don't know why they know Lisa since Lisa is section C which is the section where the bad students are.

"I also have some class with Lisa in my math, english and history" she added making all of us nod our head.

She's lucky to have so many subject with Lisa while me? I just have arts with her.

"Let's go now, the class will start soon" Seulgi said and walk away from us.

We're in the middle of the class. When we came here we're shock when we saw Suho and his squad without bruise.

We heard a knock on the door making our prof to stop on her discussion. She open the door and it revealed pur principal.

"Yes Mrs. Jung?" Ms. Yoon ask Mrs. Jung. "Is Kim Min-seok, Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jun-myeon, Kim Jongin,  Byun Baek-hyun and Zhang Yixing?" she ask.

"Yes, they are here Mrs. Jung, why?" the teacher ask her curiously. We're just here watching them talking to each other.

"Ohh... you all can stand up now and go back home" the principal said. We're confused on why they are letting them to go home but they didn't ask her.

They stood up, get their things and walk towards the door with a happy face. "You should give the books back" the principal added.

I'm confused, they are like expelling them from this school. "And don't ever come back here again" Mrs. Jung said that made the boys to drop their smile.

"Do you want to lose a job?" Lay ask her. The principal didn't answer him and just look at him without expression.

"You can't do this! We're the top shareholder's son of this school!" D.O added.

Yes, they are the top shareholder's son of this school but, why are they expelling them?

"It wasn't my opinion, it was from the meeting that we just had minutes ago so don't talk to me like that" Mrs. Jung said to them.

"I'm gonna sue all the people in that meeting" Kai said in his serious tone but Mrs. Jung didn't move a muscle.

"And why are you going to sue all of them?" someone interrupt. We all look at the door and we saw 4 people.

"Ohh... by the way, there are new students" the principal said. The 4 people walk inside while smiling.

"Hi, I'm Myoi Mina, nice to meet you all" the girl on the left said and bow.

"Hi, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, please be nice to me" the short hair girl said and bow also.

"Unnie, Jeongyeon is handsome right?" Nayeon ask me. I look at her in disbelief.

"You just saw her now Nayeon" I said to her. "What? You also said that when you first saw Lisa" she tease.

I blush, I admit that I also said that to all of them when I'm at the cafeteria. I just live seeing her and when I see her smile, I'm also happy.

"Hi, I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul but you can all call me Bambam for short, nice to meet you all" he said and bow also.

"Hi, I'm Jackson Wang, nice to meet you all" the last boy- looking so serious said and bow.

"Wow, look! We have new students! Mina is beautiful"
"Jackson! You're so hot!"
"Marry me Jagi!"
"Jeongyeon! Top me!"

Nayeon suddenly stand up and I don't know why. "Is there something wrong Ms. Im?" Mrs. Jung ask.

"Nothing ma'am" Nayeon said and bow at the class then sat down.

"Why did you stand up?" Joy ask her. "She's flirting with my Jeongyeon" Nayeon answer.

"Wow, you just said earlier that she's handsome and now you're claiming her?" I said to her.

"Ohhh... the biggest flirt of our squad is in love" Wendy said and wiggle her eyebrow.

"Yeah right, I remember her winking on every student" Seulgi said.

"Just be thankful that she's in love, at least we're not gonna handle her anymore" Yeri said and laugh.

We also laugh because of Nayeon's reaction. "MINA! JEONGYEON!" Sana suddenly shout.

The girls look at our direction and smile. "Minatozaki Sana" they said and approach Sana.

"Wow! Just wow Sana-ssi, you didn't even greet us" Bambam said to Sana.

"Of course, why would I forget about you huh?" Sana said and pinch his cheeks.

"You 4 will study here?" Suzy ask them and approach them.

We're just watching so be quiet. "Of course, we need to study here from now on" Jackson replied.

"Why?" Sana ask. "You know...?" Mina said giving Sana a 'you already know' look.

"Ahh... right, the condition" Suzy answer that earn a nod from them.
______________
Hey, sorry if I didn't update yesterday. We actually have some problem on the connection that's why I didn't update, I'll update tomorrow as many as I can I promise that. Hope y'all like it and have a nice day!!