11

Lisa

Gosh! I don't know what to do anymore! She's gonna be my partner and I shouldn't worry about that right?

She's just my partner at the dancing and that wasn't even wrong. In fact, it will give me the chance to have a move on her but, how about Suho?

"We all know your admiration towards Irene Bae Lalice, we're not against it and maybe this is your chance" I suddenly remember what RM oppa said.

Yes, the 7 guy and 1 girl is my cousins. Let's start with Jeon Jungkook. He's actually the maknae in our cousin relationship but they always treat me like a baby.

Kim Taehyung, my handsome oppa- well they are all handsome but Taehyung oppa's visual is great like Jennie unnie. Jennie Kim is Taehyung oppa's little sister.

Kim Seokjin but we all call him Jin oppa. He's Taehyung oppa and Jennie unnie's big brother. Min Yoon-gi, my other oppa than them. We usually call him Suga because he want too.

I don't know how many children does my grandma's sisters have but we're the second generation of cousin's because my mother together with their mothers are cousins first.

Jung Ho-seok, my other oppa also, we usually call him J-hope because he's our hope. I know it's weird but Jennie unnie and I is the only girl at our clan for this generation.

Kim Nam-joon, he's the one who taught me how to rap and I'm telling you this because he's really good at rapping.

Lastly, Park Jimin, my best buddy. Well they are all my best buddy but when I said that someone really know me that well, it will probably be Jimin oppa.

"Lisa?" I was interrupt on my thoughts when Chaeyoung called me.

"Huh? Why?" I ask her. We are currently inside the room but.... why is it so quiet? I then look around to see the empty room.

"Lisa, I'm really sorry for listening yesterday. Please don't get mad at me, please" I got startle when Chaeyoung suddenly kneel in front of me.

I chuckle, we're all talking about my condition yesterday and I remember, I have a call with Chaeng so I hang up without saying goodbye.

Thank God! They didn't hear their names being called and if they heard it, this will be my biggest scandal in my entire life.

"I'm thankful that you just heard the beginning part of it and I already forgive all of you" I said to her.

Jisoo unnie was the first one to tell that they kinda heard our conversation. Yes, KINDA heard our conversation.

She said that they all listen to it same with Irene- ohh... about her, what are we going to do at the dance?

"Really!?" Chaeyoung ask and I nod my head. "YES!" she yelled and hug me tight.

"Gosh! I thought I'm not gonna talk to you for a week and can't do it because I will me my best friend" she said and pout.

Aww... she's really a softie. "Aish! Let's just go, I'm also thinking what dance can Irene do?" I ask her even tho she also didn't know.

"Ask her later at lunch and we're going to eat with them" she said. What the hell!? How can I calm down myself then?

"Just play it cool Lisa" Chaeyoung said to me and chuckle. Aishh! This chipmunk.

"Lisa! Chaeyoung! Here" Jisoo unnie said when she saw us entering the cafeteria. Gosh! All the student look at our direction and whisper.

"Get yourself together Manoban" Chaeyoung said to me and laugh. "Aishh! I'll kill you later" I said as I throw her my deadliest glare.

"Right, like I said I'll just shut up" she said and make do a zipping action.

"Hi Lisa, how are you now?" Seulgi unnie said as she welcome me with a hug. I hug her back.

"I'm ok now Bear unnie" I said to her and she chuckle. "Finally, you're being comfortable now" she said and sigh.

"By the way" she said and I look at her confused. "I didn't got a chance to introduce to you my friends" she said to me.

"This is Wendy Son, our rank 6 in the rankings" she said and chuckle. I held my hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you" I said and she held my hand also and smile. "You're really beautiful" she said and I blush.

I'll be honest to you, I'm not blushing because of her remark but because I'm embarrass. "This one is Park Sooyoung but we call her Joy" Seulgi said as she point at the tallest.

"Hi Lisa, I want to be your girlfriend" she blurted out without hesitation. I got surprise by her sudden statement.

"She's really like that, don't mind her" the next to her said and stand up. "I'm Kim Yeri" she said and held her hand for a handshake.

I gladly accept her hand and shook it. "This is Im Nayeon, our rank 4" Seulgi said and chuckle at her statement.

"Hi, nice to meet you" she said while smiling shyly. "You two will surely click" I mumble but I guess she heard it.

"Who?" she ask getting confused. I smile, I know that Jeongyeon will also like her. "My friend, I'm going to introduce her to you at the right time" I said and smile widely.

"You have other friend!?" Jisoo and Chaeyoung ask at the same time. I look at them and nod innocently.

"I thought you don't have friends, you said it in the first day that you don't have any" Jisoo said and cross her arms.

Ohh... right, they didn't know. "Are you lying on us Lisa?" Chaeyoung ask with teary eyes.

Omo, she's going to cry. I quickly pull away from Nayeon's grip and hug her. "No" I said as I pat her back.

"Be sure" Jisoo said to me and give me the 'I'm watching you bitch' look.

"And this is Irene, you probably know her yesterday" Seulgi unnie said as I pull away from the hug and turn my direction to her.

"Hi, nice to meet you again" she said as she smile at me and held her hand for a handshake. Kill me now.
_______________
Like I said, I'll try and here is the out come of it. Hope y'all like this and have a goodnight everyone.
P.S: How old are you?😊