29

Irene

Did I heard it right? I'm going to meet Lisa's mom? Like for real? We're not even dating yet but I'm going to meet her mom.

"Hyun" I look at my side because I'm seated beside Lisa. "Huh?" I said to her.

She sigh, "you're spacing out, what are you thinking?" she ask as she held my hands.

I smile at her, "I'm just thinking about what you said earlier" I said to her while looking away.

She scoff, did I say something wrong? "If you're thinking that it was just a joke, well you're wrong Mrs. Manoban" she said with a teasing smile.

I blush and pulled my hand out of her grip and hide my face on my palm. Gosh! Why do she have so cheesy but it affect me too much.

"And you heard mom, bring your parents too" she said and held my hand under the desk again.

Well, didn't know that Lisa is one of our classmate. Everyone is shock, specially me. Why didn't they put her here in the first place!?

"Who's gonna be there?" I ask her. I wanted to impress her mother because, y'all I want her to like me for her daughter.

"My cousins, Mina, Jeongyeon, Bambam, Jackson, Suzy and her parents" she said. Wait! Suzy will be there also?

"Yes unnie, is there a problem?" Suzy ask behind me. "Lisa, can I come?" Nayeon ask to Lisa.

Lisa smile at her and shook her head as a no. "You can't Nayeon, I'll invite all of you at our house some other time" she said.

Nayeon squeal, "you heard that babe, I'll see where you're living at" she said to Jeongyeon- which is beside her.

Jeongyeon look at Lisa like she's asking for help. Lisa laugh a little and shook her head.

"Geez! Nayeon is always like that, don't worry it wasn't true" Wendy assure the short hair girl.

"Hyun" I turn to my other side to face Lisa again. "Hmm?" I hummed to her.

"After our practice, I'll take you to your house yeah?" she said while smiling charmingly.

I smile and pinch her cheeks. Gosh! She's so cute! "How about my car?" I ask her and pout.

She smile at me and kiss my cheeks that make me blush. "I'll let Jackson to drive that towards your house" she said.

"Where's your address anyway?" I ask her. I don't know why I feel nervous because I'm going to talk to her mother but her mother is friendly.

"Suzy knows that, same goes with uncle and auntie" ohh... Suzy and her family is close to Lisa's, I wonder why.

"It's because my parents work at their company" Suzy answer my question in mind. Was it really that loud?

"Yes, it is really loud" Seulgi said to me. What can I wear later? I need to find a good dress for the dinner.

"We'll help you later unnie" Yeri said to me. "Aishh!  Stop reading my mind!" I yelled to them that cause everyone to look at our direction.

"Is there a problem Ms. Bae?" the teacher ask me. I look in front and I saw Mr. Bitterman is looking at me.

"Nothing, I'm sorry" I said and look down. Gosh! That's embarrassing. The teacher nod his head and start teaching again.

The class ended. We're now here at the parking lot walking towards Lisa's car.

"Hyun, what are you thinking?" Lisa ask on my side and snake her arms on my shoulder.

"I'm thinking about your mom" I said to her. It's true tho, I don't know how to face her mother.

She stop from walking causing me to stop too. "Why?" I ask her looking confused.

She smile at me. Gosh! Why is she so cute? I want to hug her everyday!

"Don't worry about my mom, she's nice" she said and start walking again.

"Ehem... lovelife, ehem" I turn to my back and I saw Joy coughing. "Tss... date Yeri" I said to her and she blush.

"Yah! Unnie, I won't date a giant" Yeri said and cross her arms. "Same goes to me, I won't date a dwarf" Joy snorted back.

"What the-" before this one turn to a fight, I signal Rosé to stop them.

"That's enough, we're going to help Irene unnie first" Jisoo said to them.

Yeah, Lisa didn't agree for them to come at their house because- I don't know also.

"Hyun, come inside now, you need to prepare" Lisa said and open the door for me to come inside her car.

I smile at her and kiss her cheeks before coming inside her car. She froze, probably didn't expect that coming.

"Lisa, let's go now, I still need to be beautiful" I said to her and she snap. She then close the door and walk to the other side then start the engine.

"Do you think she will like what I wear?" I ask the girls while looking myself in my whole length mirror.

"Of course unnie, you're so beautiful" Joy commented. Jisoo, Seulgi and Dahyun come with us here at my house.

"Why does Lisa won't allow us in her house?" Jisoo ask them

"Why does Lisa won't allow us in her house?" Jisoo ask them. "Because she doesn't want you to see her mansion" Dahyun blurted out.

My mouth went agape, did I heard it right? Mansion? Wow! We just have a modern big house but she have a huge ass mansion!?

Dahyun probably know what she said and held her mouth. "She have a mansion but why is she a scholar?" Rosé ask her.

"Because she want to monitor her student" I look at the door and I saw Suzy.

"You're beautiful tonight Suz" Seulgi said. "Wait? Student? What do you mean?" Yeri ask her.

Suzy sigh, "well, auntie will probably announce this in public but-" she got cut off by Wendy.

"SHE'S AMELIA- MNB INDUSTRIES'S CEO DAUGHTER!?" she said and gasp.

I also gasp, what the hell!? My future husband/wife is a billionaire!? "That's right" Dahyun said and stand beside Suzy.

"What the hell!? When? Why didn't she tell it to us!?" Jisoo bursted out. "Because, she's the hidden treasure of her family" Suzy said.
_______________
Here's the update, I'll publish the other chapter before I sleep. Hope y'all like it and have a nice day!