13

Lisa

Gosh, I'm very tired of their games and really!? Kai really broke my phone huh?

"I'm very proud on you" I look behind me and I saw Jennie unnie smiling at me.

I smile back, I actually run away from the cafeteria because I don't want Irene to get mad at me punching her soon-to-be-boyfriend.

"Should I buy you a new phone?" Jennie unnie ask as we sat at the bench. We're currently at the rooftop and I didn't know that she follow me here.

"Nah, I'm just gonna use my real phone" I said to her and smile. She smile back at me and nod.

"I may remind you that your phone isn't still available because iPhone will released it on October" she said to me. 

She then lean her head on my shoulder and sigh. "You really did a good job back there" she said to me.

"What are you going to do with Kai, unnie?" I ask her.

"Well, I'm gonna break up with him, just wait ok?" she said and I just nod.

I didn't get Jennie unnie sometimes but I already know what she's planning to do.... she's going to humiliate Kai in front of everyone.

"If I know what you're thinking Nini, don't do it ok?" I said to her and held her hands.

If we're not cousins, maybe I already fall in love with her and courted her.

"Lisa" I got startle when Irene suddenly came from the view. The afternoon classes just finish and I just came out of the classroom.

"Irene unnie" I said and bow at her. Of course, I need to be polite towards my future girlfriend.

She giggle, what's funny tho? "You're cute" she blurted out, out of nowhere.

I look at her surprise. Am I blushing? Should I run away from her and scream? Gosh! I'm getting embarrass now.

She realize what she just said and look away from me. I cleared my troat that cause her to look at me.

Gosh! She cute when she blush! My heart, can you handle her? "I'll carry this" I said as I get her bag.

Gosh! This is heavy on her side. "Thank you" she said shyly and look away.

I can't handle it anymore, I pinch her cheeks while grinning widely.

"You're so cute Hyun" I said to her and let go of her cheeks. Ok, I'll take the embarrassing part now.

"I'm sorry Irene unnie" I said and bow many times at her then smile shyly.

She's just there, standing shock and.... happy? I don't know. Did I pinch her hard? Lisa! Why did you even pinch her!?

"Hyun, does it hurt?" I ask her as I put my hand under her chin and look at her both cheeks.

Or maybe she didn't like the nickname, gosh! Stupid! "I-i'm sorry for c-calling you that" I said and bow many times.

She then come back with her senses when she saw me bowing many times. "Lisa..." she called.

"Yes Hyun- I mean Irene unnie" I said while looking down. "It didn't hurt" she said to me.

"I-is that so? Let's go n-now, maybe Bear unnie is already l-looking for us" I said as I didn't wait for her and walk away.

"Gosh Lisa, why did you even call her Hyun and pinch her cheeks?" I scold myself. "But Hyun suits her well and she's just so cute" I said again.

"Ok, I'm getting crazy now" I said and look at my back and she's walking behind me.

I sigh, she didn't hear it right? Tell me she didn't hear it or else... I'm gonna make my own grave.

I stop from walking and she bump at my back. She's really out of trances? Why?

I turn around, "Irene unnie, are you ok?" I ask her and held my hands on her neck and forehead.

"You're not sick but, why are you spacing out?" I ask her. Spacing out is normal to people right?

"I'm fine" she said. Maybe this is the chance that RM oppa is telling to me.

"If you say so" I said as I pulled her by her hand. We're currently holding hands while running- yeah running not walking- towards the gym.

I can feel her eyes on our hands while here I am, doing nothing but to just run, but my insides are dancing right now.

While we are running, I didn't know that she trip on something because I'm running faster and she's wearing heals- Stupid Lisa!

I quickly catch her and we both fell on the floor- me on the bottom while her on top on me- wow, didn't know that I'll be bottom.

"Are you ok?" I ask her worriedly. She just look at me in the eyes and I did the same thing.

Her eyes, her eyes screams happiness, love and- wait love? What the hell!? I'm dreaming again.

"Irene unnie?" I said at her. I don't want to be drown on her eyes but she just did it on my eyes.

"Are you ok unnie?" I ask her again but she didn't answer me again.

Now her eyes travel... on my lips! She lick her lips- that turn me on- and look back at my eyes like she's asking for permission.

"Unnie?" I called her again but she didn't reply. She then lean closer, I lean back- I know for a fact that I want to kiss her but I won't, I still have respect on her.

"Hyun" I call her and now she snapped out. "What?" she ask then her eyes widen when see saw me at her bottom.

"I said are you ok? Sorry, I didn't know that you wear heals today" I said to her.

She then get up from me and help me stand up. "No" she said.

I then check what time is it and we're already 20 minutes late.

"I think we should go there now, we're already late" I said to her and grab our bags then we just walk.
_______________
Here's the other one! I'm currently thinking about the other LisRene story that I'm going to do and hope you will like it. I'm going to start with that if I have time and wait for the other story that I'm going to publish soon after this story and my bodyguard. Hope y'all like this and have a goodnight or morning😁