24

Lisa

"Joohyun!" I shout as I run at the forest. I don't even know how I end up in here.

"Lisa!" I heard her voice. I quickly look at my right side and run at that direction.

"Joohyun!" I shout again and run faster. "Lisa! Lisa I'm here!" I heard the shout from my left and run.

"Where are you Hyun!?" I shout and run faster. "I'm here Lisa!" she shout and I was about to run when someone held my wrist.

"Lalice, it's dangerous" Jennie unnie said. I didn't even know why she's here.

"Unnie, I need to safe Joohyun" I said to her and try to get out of her grip but she's strong.

"No Lalice, just listen on your Jennie unnie" I look at my front and I saw Taehyung oppa.

"But oppa-" I got cut off by Mina. "Lalice, just listen ok? Your mom is finding you now" she said softly.

I sigh and nod at them. They then lead me out of the forest and I saw my oppas together with Jeongyeon, Suzy, Sana, Bambam and Jackson.

"Let's go, your mom is waiting at the house" Suzy said and drag me inside the van.

The others go inside the van- they actually brought 2 vans with them because they are so many- and drove away.

I just sleep on our way back home. I'm sorry Hyun, I didn't safe you.

"Lalice, wake up now" someone shake my body and I groan because I still want to sleep.

"5 more minutes" I said and hug my pillow. Wait pillow!? I quickly sat up and open my eyes.

I'm at my bedroom sleeping but my clothes didn't change.

"Let's go now, we're gonna be late at school" Sana said and stand up ready to leave my room.

"How did I end up here?" I ask her. She look at me with knitted brows and shoot me a questionable look.

"What are you saying? Are you high? You're just sleeping all day yesterday" she said that got me confused.

What happen earlier? It feels real to be honest. "Whatever that is, just go take a bath and change, we're late at school" she said and leave.

Maybe that is just a dream, but it really feel real tho. I just shrugged it off and make my way towards the bathroom and shower.

"Let's eat breakfast Lalice" Sana said and sat on the chair. I said back down and eat the breakfast.

"By the way, where's Mina, Jeongyeon, Bambam and Jackson?" I ask her and she sip on her juice first.

"Why are you finding your exes?" she ask that got me shock. "M-my e-exes?" I ask her and she nod.

"Huh? When did I dated those idiots?" I ask her. "You just broke up with Mina last month" she answer.

I'm confused. Aren't they my best friends and living with me because of their parents?

"Good morning!" I look at the kitchen door and I saw him. What is he doing here!?

"Good morning Lalice" mom said and peck my cheeks. Dad was about to hug me but I back away.

"What's wrong my princess?" he ask me. "What's wrong?" mom ask.

"Why are you with him? Didn't he leave you because of that rich woman!?" I yelled.

"What are you saying princess? I won't leave the two of you" he said.

I got again confused. What's happening? First, Mina and the other are my exes then now, dad is here with us?

"I'll go to my room now ok? I'll fetch you later, bye baby sister" Sana said and kiss my cheeks then walk away.

Baby sister? She's my sister? But I remember that she's just my cousin and her surname is Minatozaki, not Manoban. I'll just shrugged it off.

I also walk my way towards my building. It's weird that the students aren't looking down on me now.

"Guys! The power couple is here now!" one of the student said. Power couple? I didn't remember someone that is a couple.

"My ship is really sailing!"
"They really look good together!
"Look at them, I want my relationship to be like that"
"I can't believe that Suho change just for her"

As I heard that name, I look at my back but regret it to soon.

They are holding hands while looking at each other lovingly. Why is she with him? I thought she doesn't want him.

Is she just fooling me around? I can't believe it, I literally believe on her. The view is a heart breaking one.

"Lalisa!" I look at my right and I saw.... Kai? Wait, is he going to hurt me.

"Please Kai, I'm tired and if you want to stab me again, go on" I said to him.

"Huh? What are you even saying cous?" cous? What? He's my cousin? When did it happen!?

"Aren't you friends with Suho?" I said to him. He then put his arms around my shoulder and we start walking away.

"Suho? The biggest jerk in the school that is in a relationship with Irene Bae? The scary president? Nahh... what are you even thinking?" he ask.

Huh? Irene, the scary president? "Kai what are you saying?" I ask him.

"She's the sweetest girl that I know" I said to him. He then stop walking and look at me.

"Are you kidding me? We both know how Irene Bae is the scariest together with her friends" he said.

I again got confused. Together with her friend? Seulgi unnie, Joy, Wendy, Yeri and Nayeon? I don't know.

We finally came at the cafeteria. "Lalisa!" I look at one table and I saw Nayeon, Jimin, J-hope and Dahyun.

"Hi guys!" Kai said and wave at them. "Hi Kai" Jimin oppa said and fist bomb with him same goes with J-hope oppa.

"Hi oppas" I said and kiss their cheeks. "Wow! Lalisa! This is the first time you kiss our cheeks" they both said.

"Come on oppas, don't play games, we're cousins right?" I said to them. They both shoot me a confused look.

"Huh? What are you trying to say?" Nayeon ask me. "We're cousins" I said and they laugh.

"That's funny Lisa, but they aren't your cousin" Dahyun said. And again, I got confused.
_______________
Hey! I think I'll just update two chapters for today. I didn't finish the second chapter as early as possible so yeah. Hope y'all like it and have a good day!