21

The next day came faster than expected and before I knew it I was getting ready to leave. I didn't sleep much last night. All the thoughts I had pushed to the back of my head since waking up have all come streaming back like an avalanche. The Levi Squad was dead. The few people who I cam to call my friends were killed in a passing moment and I wasn't there to help them. If I'd been honest from the start Levi wouldn't have taken me to Erwin and I could've saved them. But also he could've left me to go with them, just because he didn't trust him. There are hundreds of things I could blame it on but at the end of the day they were dead and there was nothing I could do about it. I'm here moping when Levi is probably feeling ten times worse. He probably is thinking it's his fault or rather by fault for not being honest. But I get it.

I sat at the edge of my bed tying my black boots. They were heels but short enough for me to move around comfortably.

 I reached over to my counter and got my knife holster and put it on my ankle

I reached over to my counter and got my knife holster and put it on my ankle. I pulled open the drawer and pulled out my thigh holster and wrapped it around my thigh to conceal my gun. I can't use my powers unless we NEED it so I have to take precautions. I pulled my skirt down and moved the fabric I had cut. What I did was basically cut the skirt down the side so my gun was easily accessible but the skirt pulls over so it simply looks like it has multiple layers.

You won't be able to tell there's a slit unless I want you too This is the first time I've worn a dress in hundreds of years

You won't be able to tell there's a slit unless I want you too This is the first time I've worn a dress in hundreds of years. I always was dressed in pants so this feels weird. But I like it. The person staring back at me looks like a woman. I stood up and walked out to the courtyard where we'd be meeting. Everyone already seemed to be ready. I opened the door and looked up to meet everyone's eyes staring back at me. Hange was right outside the door.

"What's everyone looking at?" I asks

"Isn't it obvious?" She turns to look at me

"Hm?"

"They're looking at you. You're the picture of beauty right now and no one can deny that."

I've always seen myself as not a, particularly beautiful person. I have white hair which I assumed everyone associated with old age. But right now the person I once saw myself as is not here. I walked over to the carriage where I would be accompanying Jean. Luckily there was more than one carriage and I could not have to ride with Levi. I don't think he even wants to see my face right now it's probably a reminder of everyone else that he lost. He's angry they're gone and I'm still here. I stood outside one of the carriages talking with Erwin I walked passed him not making eye contact.